Welcome Suburban Chevrolet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Suburban Chevrolet!

Thank you for being a great Chevy dealership, and # 1 in Corvette sales in Oregon. I have been a very happy customer of yours for years. As has many of my Corvette friends. Great tire store, parts department (Trunk Monkey), and service operations.

We are very pleased that you have chosen to become a MidEngineCorvetteForum vendor!!! Thank you.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Thank you for the continued business and we look forward to our relationship as a vendor for many to come.

Comment

Love their internet parts pricing ........... Haven't found anyone that can beat them.
      2021 2LT SGM Adrenaline Red w/Blk Sueded Seating Surfaces and Steering Wheel Edge Red Calipers/Engine Cover Spectra Gray Wheels Carbon Flash Stripes Current drive: '17 Arctic White Z06 2LZ Convertible. Corvette Museum Life Member . Red White and Booze ........ TX, It's A Whole 'Nother Country !

Comment

The Suburban "Trunk Monkey" commercials, are the best car commercials I have ever seen. They need to bring that chimpanzee out of retirement to do a C8 commercial ! Welcome Suburban Chevrolet !

Comment

Cool welcome to the forum...

good to have you on board!

JB

Comment

Got my Suburban serviced here while travelling to Seattle. This is a very good store. We were cutting out Florida to Seattle and back. Charlie aka cutnout

Comment

Glad to hear i; but not surprised for they run a great shop!

Happy long and safe travels to you Charlie.
              GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Have a safe trip Charlie. I'll take good care of your C7 while you're gone.
                1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
                2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X