Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to Suburban Chevy / Trunk Monkey Parts

And particularly to Dave.

I've been trying to find a specific part for a GM car, and identified 4 different part numbers that should work, but couldn't identify which was the same as the original. Dave went out of his way to help me, and when he could figure it out either reached out to GM and got the definitive answer.

Not only is Suburban a forum sponsor, which is reason enough to patronize them, they have great customer service. This will be my 3rd purchase from them since joining MECF. I also purchased several items from them previously, and always got first class service.

Thanks Dave!
    Delivered 5/29!: Scarlet Fever 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, Mag Ride, Performance Exhaust

Gone but not forgotten: SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

I too have been extremely well served by Suburban. Great service, knowledge and prices.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
    Working...
    X