MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Proud to Welcome NATIONAL CORVETTE MUSEUM As A Featured Forum Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vairworks
    replied
    Originally posted by whippet1 View Post
    i cant wait to see it when i pick my car up museum delivery tpw 4/6.
    We share the same TPW of 4/6 and with Museum Delivery. I'm hoping for delivery sometime during the week after the Corvette Bash at NCM - April 27 - 31. That is three weeks after tentative build, so it might be too early if there is a Quality Hold on the first convertibles. The first week(s) of May in Kentucky is(are) also very beautiful for a drive home to NH.

I hope the hold on the convertibles won't be that long - they share so much mechanically with the coupes - except for all those little motors, wiring, and pivoting arms.

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    Also the URL part of our landing banner is also shown when one clicks “to view this email as a “web page”; and in both presentations our forum is a clickable link.

Click image for larger version  Name:	8D12B85E-0EB4-406F-A241-50F3CA47D9A7.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	169.4 KB ID:	112745

Leave a comment:

• whippet1
    replied
    i cant wait to see it when i pick my car up museum delivery tpw 4/6.

Leave a comment:

• brad66
    replied
    Just got the NCM E-News email and MECF got a nice mention.

MUSEUM OFFERINGS

MidEngine Corvette Forum

The MidEngineCorvetteForum.com is your destination for news, discussions, and sharing photos and details of your new C8 Corvette. Cited by Road&Track, AutoWeek, MotorTrend and over 25 other automedia sites for BREAKING C8 NEWS, our Corvette experts present factual content in a friendly environment of mid-engine Corvette enthusiasts.

Leave a comment:

• Lexterrae
    replied
    The NCM is a class act. The fact that they chose this forum to join/affiliate with, speaks very highly of John and others who moderate this forum and make the forum one you can enjoy and trust. Makes me proud to be a member.

Welcome NCM! So pleased you joined.

Leave a comment:

• 68roadster
    replied
    Love the museum. Living in TN have been there multiple times. Bought the 68 in Bowling Green at a Corvette show in the 90's.

Leave a comment:

• 07MontyRed
    replied
    Great news!!

Leave a comment:

• whl3
    replied
    This is great news, John, and like you, I could go on and on extolling the virtues of the Museum as a Corvette owner. I am a NCM disciple! A couple of things that John did not make mention of is the BASH put on annually by the Museum and Michelin. No other car manufacturer has a facility like the NCM that enables them to reach out directly to their car owner customers. Many of you know that the C7 is my first Corvette. Enabling me to be able to listen to and converse directly with all of the very approachable Corvette Design and Engineering teams, as well as the BGA GM, has richly enhanced my C7 experience. I encourage all to attend a BASH at least every few years! Secondly, the Museum In Motion (MIM) activities and tours are excellent. We've done several and looking forward to doing many, many more. John may have mentioned it, but the staff is nothing short of first class and terribly accommodating. Thanks to all of you! And best of all, the Museum has given us the opportunity to make some great friendships across this country of ours!! Congratulations NCM and MECF, one great partnership!

Leave a comment:

• Racer86
    replied
    The National Corvette Museum is a treasure to the Corvette community. For those who have not yet visited the museum, put it on your bucket list. It is a great experience and you will learn many new things about the corvettes we all love.
    Mrs Racer and myself will be doing our second museum delivery to pick up our C8. And we are taking the long way back on our drive home.
    Museum delivery, fun trip , great food, super new C8,,,,,,,,life is good.

Leave a comment:

• MrBluster
    replied
    This news reminded me to join the Museum with a family membership. Next comes the raffle tickets and then somewhere down the line a Museum delivery on my first visit!

Leave a comment:

• Ateupjoe
    replied
    Fantastic news! Congratulations what a milestone.

Leave a comment:

• LightningBolt
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• VicH
    replied
    Wow, John, your forum is really getting recognized as legit! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• bpost22
    replied
    Wow .. welcome NCM. We look forward to our relationship .

Leave a comment:

• Tbob
    replied
    Just went through NCM last September.....had a great day there....ok...the simulator made me sick....but other than that I was good...met some very nice staff and did some shopping at the store....I will also add that we stayed at a very nice rv resort just a few miles away and they were very knowledgeable about the museum... it’s a pretty area and the factory is very close so,check it out!

Leave a comment:

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X