MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Proud to Welcome NATIONAL CORVETTE MUSEUM As A Featured Forum Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud to Welcome NATIONAL CORVETTE MUSEUM As A Featured Forum Vendor

We welcome the National Corvette Museum as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor!

Click image for larger version  Name:	A83CD129-D55E-4C6F-8A1A-36602F273A73.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	147.8 KB ID:	111943

We are so pleased to announce that the National Corvette Museum has become a MECF supporting vendor. It is a great Museum, and with their Corvettes is a true national treasure!

The Museum is of course located in Bowling Green, KY literally a half mile down the street from the Bowling Green Assembly Plant — both located on Corvette Drive. To reach NCM, one can call 1.800-53VETTE, or go to www.corvettemuseum.org

My wife and I, even though we live in the Pacific Northwest, have made over 35 trips to the NCM. We are proud to be Lifetime, Annual Contributors, and members for over 20 years.

So many of you have visited the Museum and are also members. Those who are not yet, you are invited to join as a Museum member at: https://www.corvettemuseum.org/support/membership/

The Museum has, again as many of you personally know, a first rate Corvette insurance program. Might your C8 and/or your other Corvettes be insured with them? http://ncminsurance.com/

How many of us have spent, on line or in person, money at the fantastic Corvette store! https://corvettestore.com/

Bought a new Corvette C8 raffle ticket yet? https://raffle.corvettemuseum.org/

Been to the NCM Motorsports park to run your Corvette, drive go karts, attend a HPDE school or more? https://motorsportspark.org/

Many of us have picked up our new Corvettes via their “R8C” Museum Delivery program: https://www.corvettemuseum.org/visit/delivery-programs/. What an unbelievable life experience that was!!! Or might you also wish to get a private tour of the Assembly plant when they resume, have them detail your Corvette, get your C8 Photo Album, and/or experience your C8 being built via a Buyers Tour when they too resume?

I could go on for many more paragraphs (as you all know) extolling the virtues of the National Corvette Museum.

There is no National Mustang Museum, there is not National Viper Museum, there is no National Porsche Museum in the U.S., but there is and we are so proud to have and be able to experience THE NATIONAL CORVETTE MUSEUM!!!

We are so glad NCM is a MECF Featured Forum Vendor!!!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

That's great news John......
    GAN Blade Silver Metallic; DXO Midnight Gray Full Length Dual Racing Stripe; Z51; FE4 Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; AH2 GT2 Napa leather seats; TU7 Seats Two-Tone Jet Black/Adrenaline Red; R6X Custom Interior Trim and Seat Combination; 38S Adrenaline Red custom leather stitch; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6F Bright Red Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; 5JR vis CF mirror caps; ERI Battery Protection pkg.

Comment

As a long time member and supporter, I am proud to have them as a supporting vendor. Welcome NCM, see you in April.
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow / Black
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow / Black

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Wow, this is awesome news for MECF! Congrats John, Keith and team!
        Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 ordered from Kerbeck, VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - DELIVERED. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Pure awesomeness!!!

Comment

Well done.......great addition to this fantastic forum.
            2014 Stingray Laguna Blue “Cindyblue”
            3000 status : TPW not known until 2 weeks prior to build 😬
            2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C

Comment

Welcome to the forum to NCM ..
              Heres my favorite picture there last year and I'm sure even better pictures this year ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8504.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.24 MB ID:	111969
              A thought if I might ...

Comment

Well Alright, Alright, Alright!!! Congrats to the MECF Team! Click image for larger version

Name:	Lon Solomita[4401].JPG
Views:	1260
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	111971

I am a Founding Member and recently purchased a custom entryway tile(see pic) to honor the doctors, nurses and pca's that saved my life with my recent heart transplant...

The National Corvette Museum offers a number of ways to recognize or commemorate a special someone, anniversary, car, event, business, child and more. Bricks and dedication opportunities at :

https://www.corvettemuseum.org/suppo...opportunities/

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

Just went through NCM last September.....had a great day there....ok...the simulator made me sick....but other than that I was good...met some very nice staff and did some shopping at the store....I will also add that we stayed at a very nice rv resort just a few miles away and they were very knowledgeable about the museum... it’s a pretty area and the factory is very close so,check it out!
                    3lt SOT...cf racing stripe,front lift.mag ride, z51,cf mirrors & spoiler,bright trident wheels,yellow calipers, yellow stitching black leather ,yellow belts,

Comment

Wow .. welcome NCM. We look forward to our relationship .
                      TPW 2/17 .. Shadow Gray Metallic w/Natural, 3LT, Z51, Mag, Lift, Spectra Gray Trident, Edge Red Calipers, Body Color Accents.

Past owned: 1984 C4, Medium Gray Metallic, Coupe, VIN# 1004; 1981 C3 White Coupe; 1980 C3 Dark Claret, Coupe

Comment

Wow, John, your forum is really getting recognized as legit! Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!
                          Vin # 2539
                          Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

Fantastic news! Congratulations what a milestone.
                            2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

This news reminded me to join the Museum with a family membership. Next comes the raffle tickets and then somewhere down the line a Museum delivery on my first visit!
                              Ceramic Gray Metallic Z51 w/TT interior Spec Grey Wheels

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X