MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! FVS’ Chasing C8’s Rear View. Chazcron Driveway Walk-Around Videos!

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

Now Accepting Deposits on the Mid-Engine Corvette!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Accepting Deposits on the Mid-Engine Corvette!

The next generation C8 mid-engine Corvette is coming and based upon the news and rumors, it’s sure to be a ground-breaker!

Rumors of a staring price of $60,000, engine torque capable of twisting the aluminum engine cradle and causing stress cracks in the rear-engine compartment glass window, captivating styling and luxurious interior have the competition on guard!

Now is your opportunity to take advantage of GM’s initial allocation of C8 Corvette Orders when allocation is released!

Even though we’ve been accepting deposits for C8 Corvette orders for a little while now, we figured we jump on the publicity bandwagon and make an official announcement.

HOWEVER, as always, we prefer to keep the ordering process and shopping experience as simple as possible.

Rather than doing phases, or playing around with amounts before or after a certain time point, we’re just going to do the same thing we’ve always done: $2,000 deposit up front which is fully refundable, UNTIL your order is placed and accepted by GM (when allocation is released and GM actually accepts orders).

Once your order is placed and accepted by GM, your $2,000 deposit becomes non-refundable.

Quick, easy, clean and simple!

To learn more about getting on our C8 Corvette List or putting down a deposit for an order, please contact our Corvette Sales Team at 603-888-1121 or fill out our C8 Corvette Request Form at: C8 Corvette Mid-Engine Inquiry Form
    2ND LARGEST Corvette Dealer in the world!

Call 603-888-1121 or Contact Us today!

Corvette Sales & Incentives
    MacMulkin Corvette Site

2ND LARGEST Corvette Dealer in the world!

Call 603-888-1121 or Contact Us today!

Corvette Sales & Incentives
    MacMulkin Corvette Site

Oooh this is getting exciting. Thanks for clarifying what placing an order entails exactly.

doing business in an upfront manner always makes the entire process easy.

Comment

MacMulkin are fantastic folks. Bought my C7 Z06 from them. They handled my order flawlessly, were fun to work with, and were 100% above board every step of the way. Without needing to bargain, they offered it to me at MSPR even though my order was literally the very first C7 Z06 order they placed.

Recommend that if you choose to work with them, that you call and work with Mark (their Corvette Manager). I have Mark’s personal cell and if you PM will give it to you (with his permission). Of course as they are a MECF vendor, please mention that you are a member here.

Best of luck (though with them you will not need it).
      Last edited by John; 03-14-2019, 09:37 PM.
      Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

And if you are anywhere in the Nashua area, drop by to see all the cars in their showroom. I went just to look in July 2014 and they treated me in a marvelous manner. Went back to place my factory order three months later.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X