MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official 7.18.19 Livestream Reveal URL Site! Tustin Reveal Site Updates & Weather. Watch The Reveal on Your TV Using A Windows Laptop

7.18.19 Official Livestream URL Site: https://media.chevrolet.com/nextgenCorvette

7.18.19 Tustin Updates and Weather: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ather-forecast

Watch The Reveal On Your TV Using a Windows Laptop: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...windows-laptop
See more
See less

Save the Dates! Something Special is Happening at Kerbeck Corvette on July 26-27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the big surprise will be a final clearance blow out sale of C7 inventory.

Always wary of "surprises".

Comment

This is the official announcement. As to your assuming a C8 will be there, is a correct conclusion. If I were you, I would have booked my flights/hotel and be confident I would see one or more C8’s there on that date.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D4CE409B-38DF-4547-8F2D-AECC05D45539.png Views:	1 Size:	415.6 KB ID:	44766
      Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

John, did this invitation come from GM? If so, i did not receive it! GM appears to be sending their emails selectively. Seems odd.

Comment

Originally posted by ltomn View Post
          John, did this invitation come from GM? If so, i did not receive it! GM appears to be sending their emails selectively. Seems odd.
          The invite was sent from Kerbeck.

Comment

Well, that settles that! Thanks Keith.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying CorvetteBlogger; appreciate your help; my post was responding to Sandyslu’s post # 15 re their plans to visit Kerbeck.
              Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

John, yes we have booked our flight and are staying at Caesars in Atlantic City. The only problem is there are no direct flights to AC, so we fly into Philly and then will drive to Kerbeck. It appears to be about an hours drive. Not too bad. I don’t think I’ve been this excited in a long time, I’m reading every post on this forum to learn as much as I can. It’s a wealth of information. I hope I’m not the only 57yr old woman cruising around in a 2020 Corvette. But if I am, who cares as my dream will have come true!!

Comment

You will be stylin’ as you drive around. I do know that you will be having other female C8 owners cruising around Florida with you, e.g., fellow forum members.

Comment

I received this email also. Thinking about going, but not sure if I would drive or fly. It’s about 650 miles one way from me.

Comment

There is a NJ Transit train line from Philadelphia 30th Street Station to downtown Atlantic City.

Comment

Just spoke to Dave earlier today, he told me a new email from Kerbeck will come out tonight or tomorrow. The C8's and Corvette team will be there for the event, I too am booking my flight from STL to Phily so I can be there for the event as I am on their pre-order list.

John is it possible to start a thread or something for forum members that are going? It would be AWSOME to meet all of you and I wonder if Kerbeck can give us a room or area to meet and greet each other? Just thinking out loud, maybe we can all hang out and go to dinner in AC?
                        Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Currently have a 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam and Vortech supercharger. On Kerbeck's pre-order list for a 2020 ME C8

Comment

Originally posted by Richrat View Post
                          Just spoke to Dave earlier today, he told me a new email from Kerbeck will come out tonight or tomorrow. The C8's and Corvette team will be there for the event, I too am booking my flight from STL to Phily so I can be there for the event as I am on their pre-order list.

John is it possible to start a thread or something for forum members that are going? It would be AWSOME to meet all of you and I wonder if Kerbeck can give us a room or area to meet and greet each other? Just thinking out loud, maybe we can all hang out and go to dinner in AC?
                          Richrat, That is an awesome idea!! Would love to meet others

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X