Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Kai Spande BGA Manager

On this episode of CORVETTE TODAY, you get to meet the Corvette Plant Manager for the Bowling Green Assembly Plant, Kai Spande!
Your host, Steve Garrett, introduces you to Kai as he traces his career with GM. Kai talks about how the Bowling Green Assembly Plant transitioned from the front engine, C7 Corvette, to the mid-engine C8 Corvette. You'll get insights on the plant expansion and how they made that all happen...giving the new C8 Corvette a true state-of-the-art build facility. Kai also tells you about the Corvettes he has owned and the funny story of how he loved Corvettes, but never thought he'd get to work for it during his tenure at GM. Get to personally know Corvette Plant Manager, Kai Spande, on this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCRn-2X0SjjEXUt_...
Get CORVETTE TODAY emails: https://CorvetteToday.ck.page
CORVETTE TODAY Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2718423201763136
NEW!!! Get CORVETTE TODAY merchandise here: https://www.agpestores.com//lanmarxgraphix/grouppr...
See more
See less

2021 Allocations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Allocations

I wanted to throw a post on here to let anyone looking know that I still have some remaining 2021 allocations should GM offer the same amount as 2020. Plus, we received bonus allocations before the shut down in March (and one a week after shockingly), so hopefully those will factor into an increase in 2021 allocation numbers. We are working very hard at becoming the top Corvette dealer in our market and the folks on this site have been a massive help and I really appreciate those of you that have ordered from me!

Ron Shinault
    www.isellcorvettes.com
    Weber Chevrolet
    Columbia, IL
    2019 Dealerrater Dealer of the Year - Illinois
    314-677-7114

Wish I knew more about you months ago, but I already place a deposit with a Dealer 11 hours away from rather than 4 hours.

I live in the Sugar Grove / Aurora in Illinois and I don't trust or like any of the Dealer within my area.
    [Current Corvette 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Comment

I understand, if for any reason you need to make a switch let me know! Otherwise, congrats on getting one either way!
      Ron Shinault
      www.isellcorvettes.com
      Weber Chevrolet
      Columbia, IL
      314-677-7114

Comment

Thanks for the post, Ron. I too, would give you strong consideration knowing "what I know now". I have appreciated seeing your posts on the forum. BTW, my daughter attends that big school almost 3 hours to the NE of you. Any thoughts on when the first consensus will occur?
        2021 Red Mist HTC, 3LT, Black interior w/suede inserts and red stitching, Z51, Mag Ride, E60 lift, interior CF, Spectra Gray Tridents, and Edge Red Calipers. Status 2000 on 2/11/21. Status 3000 on 2/18. Status 3300 on 4/1. Status 3400 on 4/15. TPW 4/19. Born 4/21/21.

Comment

Originally posted by First Vette View Post
          Thanks for the post, Ron. I too, would give you strong consideration knowing "what I know now". I have appreciated seeing your posts on the forum. BTW, my daughter attends that big school almost 3 hours to the NE of you. Any thoughts on when the first consensus will occur?
          The first consensus should be mid-October. That is also the time GM will either tell us our total allocations for the year, or for the first three months. There is still some confusion on exactly what info they are going to give us as they have stated both. Also, it does look like they will change the game a bit on us with the numbers as usually we find out our allocations for any given month when we get that month's consensus. They are hinting at they may give us three months at a time so we can better plan for the orders. That would be absolutely awesome if they actually do it!
          Ron Shinault
          www.isellcorvettes.com
          Weber Chevrolet
          Columbia, IL
          314-677-7114

Comment

Weber is a full integrity dealership in my book, including among other considerations that they sell at MSRP even for last minute customer turn downs on inbounds.

Ron rocks!
            GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Thanks John!!! And thank you for all the referrals you've sent my way!
              Ron Shinault
              www.isellcorvettes.com
              Weber Chevrolet
              Columbia, IL
              314-677-7114

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                Weber is a full integrity dealership in my book, including among other considerations that they sell at MSRP even for last minute customer turn downs on inbounds.

Ron rocks!

I second that!

2020 Stingray Triple Blue Coupe “Cindyblue”
                6000: status : R8C on August 5,2020 @10:00 🥳🍾
                2020 C8 Stingray; 3LT ; GS7 Elkhart Lake Blue ; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51;FE4 Mag Ride; C2Q dual roof ; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; RCC; J6E yellow Calipers; VQK Splash Guards; EYK Chrome Exterior Badge package; R8C
                2014 Stingray Laguna Blue : SOLD

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X