MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Welcome Ikon Performance As Our Featured Forum Vendor

We are extremely pleased to have the high quality firm of Ikon Performance join us with their C8 exhaust system being their lead C8 product. Ikon is at: http://www.ikonperformance.com/c8-Co...xhaust-system/ Their C8 exhaust is bent, made of 304 stainless, with round exhaust tips and more.
2 of 4 < >

Corvette Today Podcast IS On Now With CorvetteBlogger and Steve Garrett

Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger Keith Cornett examine “Corvette Headlines & News” for mid-September 2020. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...rftb Included in this episode are: The Corvette Visualizer for 2021 is now online; The National Corvette Museum raffles off the 1.75 millionth Corvette; Electric, all-wheel drive Corvette possibly coming out in 2023;Country Music star George Jones’ Corvette gets donated to the NCM;.....and more!Stay current on what's going on in the world of Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 4 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Mike Furman at Criswell Chevrolet~301-212-4420

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Furman at Criswell Chevrolet~301-212-4420

~This July 26th 2018 will mark my 40th Anniversary selling America's #1 Sports car... The Corvette. Starting my 41st year selling Corvettes
    is a tad surreal considering every Summer from 1978-1989 I would talk with Zora Arkus Duntov about all things Corvette. Usually he did the talking and
    every now and then I would get a good question in...or he would quiz me to see how much I was in tune with the Corvette.
    I am really looking forward to the Mid Engine reveal as that was Zora's dream starting back in the late 50's/early 60's.

Trust me my Corvette experience will only help you when you seek out your next Corvette (New or used). I have owned 18 Corvettes and 44 Musclecars...currently own a 1967 Corvette cpe in Marina Blue with White interior.

Mike Furman
    301-212-4420 desk direct
    [email protected]
    www.corvettefurman.com
    Criswell Chevrolet
    Gaithersburg, MD
    "I sell and ship Nationwide!

Last edited by ABorC; 08-19-2018, 08:19 AM.

This forum is enriched Mike by your being not just its Member # 1, its first Featured Forum Vendor, but much, much more importantly your knowledge and experience Corvettes!!! In reading many posts over the three days we have been open, I am seeing that there are many others (not just me) who are on your ME ordering priority list. And we all also know that not just this year, but for 2020 and probably 2021, that you will also assist many members in getting their new (and used) C7’s. Finally, Criswell Chevrolet’s massive allocations, coupled with your selling them is a terrific option for a Corvette purchaser.

Thank you Mike for your commitment to our forum!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• Bobfred44
      Bobfred44 commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad to see you here Mike. Looking forward to all the C8 ME info coming soon, I hope.

I'm really glad that I received the email from Mike to come here and join
    Lifetime member National Corvette Museum #2588
    Retired from GM, Paint Dept.

Comment

Mike is a great Corvette lover and leader of many of us! We are glad you followed Mike here.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Does Mike still do those nice Sunday delivery reports?
        '64 Silver Grey Coupe (custom paint)- still our favorite
        '77 Black L82 / 4SPD
        '78 Silver Anniversary L82 / 4SPD
        '13 White/Blue Diamond 427 60th roadster - favorite late model
        '14 Black Z51 Coupe
        '15 Shark Grey Z51 Coupe
        '20 ... Zeus Bronze Coupe, 2LT, GT2 seats, Natural two tone, Body color accents, Pewter wheels

Ordered 7/28/19 / 2000 3/12 / 3400 9/19

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
          He sure does. Always fun to start Sunday off with coffee and Mike's delivery post/pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by George View Post
            Originally posted by ABorC View Post

He sure does. Always fun to start Sunday off with coffee and Mike's delivery post/pictures.
            Mike will be resuming them here later. You can count on that!

Comment

My Corvette delivery posts will be starting on this web site very soon.

Comment

That is excellent news Mike. I love reading them every Sunday!!!

Comment

Me too! I've missed them
                  2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X