MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Today’s “Corvette Today” Podcast

Steve Garrett talks with Adam Boca, the National Corvette Museum supervisor for insurance.  Adam explains the advantages of insuring your exotic or Corvette through the NCM...which includes setting a predetermined value for your car, in case of a disaster.  All this for about the same cost as a "big box" insurance company. OK, you bought your Corvette dream car-now you have to insure it. But don't go to a traditional "big box" insurance company.  Insure your Corvette (or exotic car) through the National Corvette Museum
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

*0% for 72 mos on remaining new 2019 Corvettes. 2/4-3/2/20*Call Mike [email protected]*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *0% for 72 mos on remaining new 2019 Corvettes. 2/4-3/2/20*Call Mike [email protected]*

Just announced 0% for 72 mos financing on remaining new 2019 Corvette inventory. Must call my desk direct line to get all the info. 301 212 4420

See my inventory on my Corvette dedicated web site www.corvettefurman.com

Mike Furman
    Criswell Chevrolet
    Gaithersburg, MD
    301-212-4420 desk direct
    [email protected]
    www.CorvetteFurman.com
    "I sell and ship Nationwide and have done so for 42+ years!

Off Fridays and Sundays

Any leasing rates avail for the C8?

Comment

Most banks should have leasing rates by now for the C8. I don't handle the banking.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike [email protected] View Post
        Most banks should have leasing rates by now for the C8. I don't handle the banking.

Mike

Thanks Mike, do I call the banks directly and if so whichones can you suggest?

Comment

Start out with Ally/GM financial.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike [email protected] View Post
            Start out with Ally/GM financial.
            Will do, thanks!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X