MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Excited to be here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited to be here!

Hi all,
    I wanted to open a line of communication, please feel free to post questions, or PM me is you have any you are not comfortable posting. I am working on several other custom parts for our C8's as well as being a dealer for MRR rims. As we continue to grow we will evaluate new products and ideas to create first class products for our new C8's

I look forward to working with and talking to you all. Have a GREAT weekend!

Click image for larger version

Name:	banner_300x250.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	102242
    Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Awesome logo sir👍🏻...Also, I’ll take one of everything 😂

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what you have in the area of rockers, mud flaps, and engine bay "decor." What exactly is the url for your site?

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
        Looking forward to seeing what you have in the area of rockers, mud flaps, and engine bay "decor." What exactly is the url for your site?
        Thanks for asking:
        https://c8vettepartsonline.com/

Right now I am working on several different products to release in April/May. I will be selling my 3 patent pending engine bay covers and MRR Wheels to start. I have a short list but as you are aware no one has a car so I cannot make anything until I get my C8 and we verify production tolerances.

If anyone is interested in getting on a wait list for engine bay covers or MRR Wheels please go to my website and sign up to receive updates. I will NOT sell or share your email address with anyone or any organization. I hate spam!!!

Signing up is important as I am gauging ramp up based on people signing up over the next 2 months.

Thank you very much!

Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Signed up. T228 in bronze or gold would suffice.
          C8er

Comment

Originally posted by LSECO View Post
            Signed up. T228 in bronze or gold would suffice.
            Thanks LSECO!
            I will mark that down and work with you on the color options as soon as we are ready to accept orders & ship. You are 2nd in line for rims, John beat you by 24 hrs! Lol

Thanks again, talk soon & feel free to PM or post any questions you might have.

Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Richrat View Post

Thanks for asking:
              https://c8vettepartsonline.com/

Right now I am working on several different products to release in April/May. I will be selling my 3 patent pending engine bay covers and MRR Wheels to start. I have a short list but as you are aware no one has a car so I cannot make anything until I get my C8 and we verify production tolerances.

If anyone is interested in getting on a wait list for engine bay covers or MRR Wheels please go to my website and sign up to receive updates. I will NOT sell or share your email address with anyone or any organization. I hate spam!!!

Signing up is important as I am gauging ramp up based on people signing up over the next 2 months.

Thank you very much!

Thanks for the information. As I look on your site, I cannot really see what kind of material the engine bay covers are. Would it be fair to say they are all identical except for the shape of the multitude of openings?

Comment

Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post

Thanks for the information. As I look on your site, I cannot really see what kind of material the engine bay covers are. Would it be fair to say they are all identical except for the shape of the multitude of openings?
                Thanks for asking C8broughtmeback,
                2 of patent pending designs are made from aircraft grade aluminum: the hexagon and round covers and the mesh is made of stainless steel.

I will have 2 color options for all 3 covers: Satin Black and Natural.

For reference here is a picture of the 2020 Acura NSX engine bay, aluminum and stainless are common materials to be used in an engine bay. They also look fantastic!!

My option will make your engine bay look finished!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0429-2.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	102511
                Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-Acura-NSX.jpg Views:	0 Size:	95.9 KB ID:	102509
                Last edited by Richrat; 01-12-2020, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Ah, engine bay covers where the CF covers would go. I was thinking about manifold cover for some reason. That sounds like a good option, since I don't care for the CF covers. Will be interested to see what you make.

You know matching the pattern of the external vents around the engine window on your covers would look cool.
                  Last edited by 68roadster; 01-20-2020, 10:16 AM.
                  2020 Convertible, Torch Red, 2LT, NPP, Natural, GT1, E60, Q8Q, perpetual status 3000

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X