Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Keith Cornett & Steve Garrett Present The Latest C8 News

We are thrilled to say that this podcast begins year #2 for CORVETTE TODAY!  Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com teams up with your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, to keep you on top of what's going on in the world of Corvette.  https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...il-2021-ev2565
Here are some of the topics covered in this podcast:
1.  April 2021 Constraints and Production Update – 11000 orders still to produce
3.  Zeus Bronze and Sebring Orange are now no longer available for order
3.  Corvette is the fastest selling new car for the 3rd month in a row!
4.  Corvette dominates Q1 sales with 51% marketshare
5.  Corvette has highest model loyalty in Luxury Sports Car segment
6. Sportscar 365 says GM Racing will make a decision on LMDH & GTD Pro in 45 days
7.  Digital Paint samples for three new 2022 colors revealed
8.  Tonowanda #1 Team Badges available for sale at Chevy Parts Counter
9.  Corvettes at Carlisle to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the ’96 Grand Sport
10.  Supercar Blondie is a fan of the C8 Corvette!
See more
See less

Painted Radiator Grill Inserts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Painted Radiator Grill Inserts

We are thinking about offering painted grill inserts to match the body color of the C8. Attached is a mock up image. It's rather crude as we had to simulate the grill with dots, but I think it gets the idea across. Do any of you think there would be any interest? The paint would be the actual formula from GM and professionally applied. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Thanks. Greg/C8Grills
    Attached Files

That would actually look quite nice, not for everyone but I’m sure there is a market for it. I would think you would either have to mold in color or anodize for best durability. Could Cerakote as well.
    2020 C8 | 2LT | GKZ Torch Red | Z51 Performance Pckg | FE4 Mag Ride | J6F Red Caliper | C2Z Carbon Roof | AE4 Competition Seats | FA5 Carbon Interior | E60 Front Lift | ZZ3 Engine Appearance Pckg | 5ZU High Wing Spoiler | SPY Black Lug Nuts | 5JR Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps | VQK Front/Rear Splash Guards | RCC Red Engine Cover

Comment

I like it too

Comment

Interesting but no thanks.

Comment

I actually need to see the real thing on an actual car. But sounds interesting.

Comment

Probably *not* something I would buy. Not an area I really want to call attention to. But it's interesting, and I'm sure there's a market for it.
            Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

I would want them to get as little attention as possible. Black for me please.
              2021 HTC on order with 2LT, front lift, msrc, npp, elb with two tone seats, and gray hash marks. September first delivery??

Comment

Without seeing a picture first, I don't think it would look good in Sebring Orange. Still I would lkie to see picture of it first.

Comment

Originally posted by c8grills View Post
                  We are thinking about offering painted grill inserts to match the body color of the C8. Attached is a mock up image. It's rather crude as we had to simulate the grill with dots, but I think it gets the idea across. Do any of you think there would be any interest? The paint would be the actual formula from GM and professionally applied. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Thanks. Greg/C8Grills
                  When can I order? 🤩
                  2021 3LT Convertible Rapid Blue C8 follow us for mods, reviews, and interaction. Everything and more.

IG: OneHotC8
                  YouTube:One Hot C8

Comment

Originally posted by OneHotC8 View Post

When can I order? 🤩
                    What color?

Comment

Originally posted by c8grills View Post

What color?
                      I emailed you
                      2021 3LT Convertible Rapid Blue C8 follow us for mods, reviews, and interaction. Everything and more.

IG: OneHotC8
                      YouTube:One Hot C8

Comment

I would pass Thanks
                        1966 Mosport Grn convertible
                        2021 on order

Comment

Body matching grill sets are available now. Here are some pics on my C8. I love them. I know they're not for everyone, but in case you want them, you can get them on our web site at c8grills.com
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by c8grills; 02-07-2021, 03:44 AM.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X