MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast IS On Now With CorvetteBlogger and Steve Garrett

Steve Garrett and CorvetteBlogger Keith Cornett examine “Corvette Headlines & News” for mid-September 2020. https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...rftb Included in this episode are: The Corvette Visualizer for 2021 is now online; The National Corvette Museum raffles off the 1.75 millionth Corvette; Electric, all-wheel drive Corvette possibly coming out in 2023;Country Music star George Jones’ Corvette gets donated to the NCM;.....and more!Stay current on what's going on in the world of Corvette with this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
2 of 3 < >

FOLLOW THIS FORUM RULE!

All shall follow this forum rule:

“11. Do not post URL links to any product or service that is offered by a forum vendor. Exception: If the product or service you wish to link is one that you know is not offered by a forum supporting vendor, you may post that link. Examples of the latter could include tools, common products like duct/electrical tape, motor oil, and/or providers of specialized upgrade, maintenance or repair services.”

You may use a non forum business name, posting such as, “I buy at Joe’s” but again may not post a link to nor a URL of Joe’s.
See more
See less

Upcoming BBExhaust C8 Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming BBExhaust C8 Systems

Our featured forum vendor, BBExhaust has just outlined his specific plans on how he intends to develop a series of C8 exhaust options. Thanks Bill Boat. We are looking forward to your pioneering C8 exhausts. In the interim they have a ton of C7 and earlier great exhaust systems.

Click image for larger version  Name:	D899EF6C-609B-4EC5-8FD8-52F8AECFE7C0.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	364.1 KB ID:	92944

Originally posted by [email protected]
    The development team at Billy Boat Exhaust is excited to get our hands on the new C8. I expect to have my C8 (shadow grey, Z51, 3LT) around the 1st of February, and it will go directly on the lift to start development. Based on what I have seen so far, here is a list of the planned modifications we will be building:

* After-cat NPP system with quad tips (multiple tips options, to be determined)
    * After-cat NPP system with dual round center outlet (may require new lower facia, maybe in carbon?)
    * Factory fit header (design and material to be determined)

We will work using the factory cat and we will retain all emission related functions and all the factory variable mode functions. At some point down the road we will look at more track related options. I am looking forward documenting our progress on the forum and on social media. Be sure to follow our instagram @BBExhaust

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Billy Boat
    For those in the market for C7 and earlier Corvette exciting exhausts, there are over 20 options at their web site.

https://www.bbexhaust.com/
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Additional note from Billy:

”If having the switchable exhaust is important to you than I would go with the factory NPP system and we can upgrade the sound and performance using the factory control.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

I am looking forward to BBE’s C8 options. Expecially the different exhaust tips.

Comment

I had a BBE exhaust on my C5 and loved the sound!

Great products
        Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Me too. It was sounded terrific. Can’t wait to see the different exhaust tip choices. And the other systems they will offer.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Billy Boat exhaust systems. I've had many of the B&B Bullets on modern Corvettes. I like loud with an American muscle car sound. Waiting to see how the C8 Z51 sounds but none of the stock exhausts have satisfied me yet. Bullets are not for drone babies.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
              Me too. It was sounded terrific. Can’t wait to see the different exhaust tip choices. And the other systems they will offer.
              I think Carbon Fiber tips are going to become very popular! My choice for my C8 when available.
              Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Wow, I remember going to Billy Boats shop in the '90s when they would build headers for us at the Bondurant School. I'm excited he is designing for the NPP system, it will be a daily driver and less rowdy sound will be important.
                ELB (GS7) or SF (GSJ), Tension Blue (HTO), 3LT, R8C, Splash Guards (VQK), Red Calipers (J6F), Exhaust (NPP), Suspension (FE2). Deposit placed with Mike Furman on 9/17/2019.

Comment

Id like to see a set of equal length, 1 7/8" or 2" primary, long tube headers with merge collectors that do away with the cats and hook directly to the muffler for an "off-road" exhaust.

Comment

I love his quality. We have a set on our 2011 GS. NO better sound.

Comment

Center exhaust with dual round carbon tips ... (please make my new carbon diffuser more aggressive as well.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	53066BE3-3B3F-4D67-B2A9-6E936D1FA7B6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	134.5 KB ID:	93224Click image for larger version  Name:	9B6A9A5D-2062-4BC5-A737-065990A246D3.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	124.4 KB ID:	93225 These are the polished (before heat got to them) stainless steel headers on my Ultima CanAm.
                        Would love to see something similar on my C8.
                        Cape Cod Taxachusetts

3LT GDO/AYM Coupe. Z51, Mag Shocks, Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Black Suede Seats, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts.
                        Illuminated Sills. Front and Rear Splash Guards. Chrome Wheel Locks,
                        Home 08/10/20

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X