Upcoming BBExhaust C8 Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming BBExhaust C8 Systems

Our featured forum vendor, BBExhaust has just outlined his specific plans on how he intends to develop a series of C8 exhaust options. Thanks Bill Boat. We are looking forward to your pioneering C8 exhausts. In the interim they have a ton of C7 and earlier great exhaust systems.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tD899EF6C-609B-4EC5-8FD8-52F8AECFE7C0.jpeg Views:\t2 Size:\t364.1 KB ID:\t92944","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"92944","data-size":"full"}[/ATTACH]

[[email protected]]The development team at Billy Boat Exhaust is excited to get our hands on the new C8. I expect to have my C8 (shadow grey, Z51, 3LT) around the 1st of February, and it will go directly on the lift to start development. Based on what I have seen so far, here is a list of the planned modifications we will be building:

* After-cat NPP system with quad tips (multiple tips options, to be determined)
    * After-cat NPP system with dual round center outlet (may require new lower facia, maybe in carbon?)
    * Factory fit header (design and material to be determined)

We will work using the factory cat and we will retain all emission related functions and all the factory variable mode functions. At some point down the road we will look at more track related options. I am looking forward documenting our progress on the forum and on social media. Be sure to follow our instagram [URL="https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c8-general-discussion/members/166638-bbexhaust.html"]@BBExhaust[/URL]

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Billy Boat[/Quote]

[I]For those in the market for C7 and earlier Corvette exciting exhausts, there are over 20 options at their web site.[/I]

[URL]https://www.bbexhaust.com/[/URL]
    Attached Files
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Additional note from Billy:

[I]”If having the switchable exhaust is important to you than I would go with the factory NPP system and we can upgrade the sound and performance using the factory control.[/I]”
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; 5VM vis CF ground effects pkg; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover and 5JR vis CF mirror caps.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum.

Comment

I am looking forward to BBE’s C8 options. Expecially the different exhaust tips.

Comment

I had a BBE exhaust on my C5 and loved the sound!

Great products
        Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8 On order from Kerbeck at status 3000, 2/10/20 TPW. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Me too. It was sounded terrific. Can’t wait to see the different exhaust tip choices. And the other systems they will offer.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Billy Boat exhaust systems. I've had many of the B&B Bullets on modern Corvettes. I like loud with an American muscle car sound. Waiting to see how the C8 Z51 sounds but none of the stock exhausts have satisfied me yet. Bullets are not for drone babies.

Comment

[QUOTE=John;n93015]Me too. It was sounded terrific. Can’t wait to see the different exhaust tip choices. And the other systems they will offer.[/QUOTE]

I think Carbon Fiber tips are going to become very popular! My choice for my C8 when available.
              Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, Just SOLD my 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger for new C8 On order from Kerbeck at status 3000, 2/10/20 TPW. C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Wow, I remember going to Billy Boats shop in the '90s when they would build headers for us at the Bondurant School. I'm excited he is designing for the NPP system, it will be a daily driver and less rowdy sound will be important.

Comment

Id like to see a set of equal length, 1 7/8" or 2" primary, long tube headers with merge collectors that do away with the cats and hook directly to the muffler for an "off-road" exhaust.

Comment

I love his quality. We have a set on our 2011 GS. NO better sound.

Comment

Center exhaust with dual round carbon tips ... :cool: (please make my new carbon diffuser more aggressive as well.

Comment

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t53066BE3-3B3F-4D67-B2A9-6E936D1FA7B6.jpeg Views:\t0 Size:\t134.5 KB ID:\t93224","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"93224","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH][ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t9B6A9A5D-2062-4BC5-A737-065990A246D3.jpeg Views:\t0 Size:\t124.4 KB ID:\t93225","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"93225","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH] These are the polished (before heat got to them) stainless steel headers on my Ultima CanAm.
                        Would love to see something similar on my C8.
                        Attached Files
                        3LT AYM. Z51, Mag Shocks, Yellow Calipers. Black Interior, Black Suede Seats, Yellow Stitching. Yellow Seat Belts. #130 on MacMulkin's list.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X