AGM Development Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGM Development Thread

Hi everyone! We wanted to share some photos of our processes. This thread will serve as a progress thread for future developments. Below are mould pictures of our mirror cap and grill inserts. As always, all products will be made in 100% Prepreg Carbon. STAY TUNED!

Best Regards,
    Anthony
    www.AGMotorsports.net
    855-939-1555

Click image for larger version  Name:	A386E327-0D94-41BA-9C82-5202665D4B9E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	153.1 KB ID:	188564Click image for larger version  Name:	288B5D1E-7DD9-4A01-9226-58DA087484C9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	105.9 KB ID:	188563
    Best Regards,
    AGMotorsports
    WEB: www.AGMotorsports.net
    PH: 855-939-1555 M-F

Nice. Keep up the good work 👍👍
    Arctic White 2LT, G8G, HUL, F9, AH2, 5ZZ, E60, STI, SHW J6F, Q8Q, RCC, Z51, ZYC.

Comment

Exciting developments ahead. Thanks for sharing “in progress” work.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Pb7148 View Post
        Nice. Keep up the good work 👍👍
        Thank you, we'll keep everyone updated!
        Best Regards,
        AGMotorsports

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
          Exciting developments ahead. Thanks for sharing “in progress” work.
          You're welcome!!!
          Best Regards,
          AGMotorsports

Comment

Are y’all working on any other side skirts, or sticking with just the current one?

Comment

Originally posted by A10Beav View Post
              Are y’all working on any other side skirts, or sticking with just the current one?
              Obviously, it's up to them to answer "officially", but I can say I've had Carbon Fiber side skirts and a splitter on order from them and am expecting (per AGM) them to ship next week. They have been incredibly responsive, which is even more impressive during these times of uncertain supply chains and shipping services. I too wonder what else is "up their sleeve" but would not be surprised to learn they are 100% focused on delivering their existing business for the short term.....
              Proud owner (along with my wife) of the FIRST retail delivered C8 HTC!

Comment

Originally posted by AGMotorsports View Post

You're welcome!!!
                Stop computing and get back to work on those carbon fiber side vent boomerangs!! LOL! Just kidding... But my rear diffuser is set to arrive this afternoon! Can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by A10Beav View Post
                  We'll be working on some in the near future. For now we're focusing on current orders and trying to meet demand as quickly as possible. We do have 2 more front splitter options we're working on now. One to mimic the Z51 splitter in a one-piece design, and one to mimic the 5VM splitter minus the fins. Between those in development, our boomerangs, and full engine appearance package....we're BUSY!
                  Best Regards,
                  AGMotorsports

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckM View Post

Stop computing and get back to work on those carbon fiber side vent boomerangs!! LOL! Just kidding... But my rear diffuser is set to arrive this afternoon! Can't wait!!
                    Post up some pictures Chuck, can't wait to see it installed!
                    Best Regards,
                    AGMotorsports

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X