MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today With Keith Cornett: Latest Corvette News

Even though we're into the holiday season, there's still a lot of Corvette news! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-en2b43 Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com fill you in on what's going on.  Here are a few of the headlines discussed in this episode of CORVETTE TODAY:
1.  First pictures of the new right-hand-drive C8 Corvette headed to Japan
2. Lawsuit with GM about cracked Corvette Grand Sport wheels has been dismissed
3. C8 Corvette named to Car & Driver’s annual “10 Best” list for 2nd year in a row.
4. 2020 C8 Corvette goes on sale in the Middle East
5. Final production stats for the 2020 C8 announced
6. Nick Tandy to replace Oliver Gavin on Corvette Racing Team
7. Chevrolet celebrates IMSA championships with new commercial
8. The ’63 Split Window makes Hagerty’s list of coupes worth more than their convertible siblings
9. Procharger teases of a supercharged C8 Corvette
10. OnStar thwarts the theft of a 2020 C8 Corvette
Happy Holidays!
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Adams Polishes ROCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adams Polishes ROCKS!

Why did GM have Adams Polishes be the ones ones used on their C8’s at last September’s NCM 25th Anniversary/end of 2019 Caravan event? Because they too want the best on their displayed C8’s. Adams is not some third party business conglomerate. It is named after its owner Adam, who is daily involved in actual using his products, i.e., he and his forum director Dan were the ones who were hands-on detailing the C8’s at the NCM event.

Did you also notice that in the official GM C8 accessory catalog that Adams Polishes products are displayed/featured?

I have used many, many Adams Polishes products for a long time. If you have not yet learned about them, or need to add more to them, may I please suggest you sign up on their web site for daily emails. Today for example they have 20% off a bunch of them. With their daily and weekly specials appearing very often!

I can not tell you my favorite Adams’ product. I however know which one I use most often, their incredibly rated detailer. While I have tried many other detailers Iespecially when at a show someone handed me a small sample bottle, so many of them streaked, lack real gloss or similar. Here’s the Adam’s one that I use.

https://adamspolishes.com/products/adam-s-detail-spray

Welcome Adams Polishes as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We are so pleased to have your excellent products represented here!
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Thanks Adams Polishes for your super detailing products. I am still meeting more as I go on. My new C8 is not coming for a while which will give me time to learn about and stock up on some more of them before it arrives.

Comment

Adams is my # 1 too.
      Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

My detailer uses mostly Adams products, and so do I. Welcome to the forum, Adams, and thanks for supporting the best C8 forum on the 'net.
        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
        >36,000 miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Glad to have adams products supporting this forum.

i need to order some type of spray ceramic coating for my c8 due in two or three months.

Ive seen personal work at detailer domain in Old tappan NJ where adams does one or two cars.

fun day and an excellent learning experience,

adams products are excellent.

Comment

Here’s a screenshot from my email last night in case anyone here hasn’t noticed the SALE ... Click image for larger version

Name:	7F3E3724-9A82-4464-BD75-9762181EB37E.png
Views:	206
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	123334
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

I am proud to say Adam is a good friend. I was hospitalized last year during the August Carlisle Corvette Show and received texts from Adam wishing me well. He also sent pictures of the Zeus Bronze C8 which is the color we ordered. I have been a customer of Adams Products for about 17 years and now my wife calls our garage the Adams warehouse of the East. Fantastic products and customer service.

Comment

Way to care Adam about people!!!

Great product endorsement too Bobfred44! Their materials are the best IMO also.
                GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Been using their detail spray for the last 11 years.
                  The greatest sound in the world is a Rolls Royce Merlin over 100 inches.

1LT, Elkhart Lake Blue, Adrenaline red seats, Z51, FE4, Bright Silver 5-open spoke wheels, chrome emblems

Comment

Like fellow member Bobfred44, I too am blessed to call Adam a good friend for over 15 years. He's been at my house a couple of times, and I've worked his booth on a few occasions many years ago. As everyone agrees, the products are the ABSOLUTE BEST. But...there is a Comp[any behind the products, and People behind the Company. This, to me, is where the difference truly lies.

Adam is as good a person as you'll ever meet, and that carries over into the Company. I've have witnessed too many acts of kindness to count.....5 minutes after emailing him I had lost my job (a while back) he called me and said "how can I help?". My friend's house burned down....all his Adam's products were replaced FOC. No publicity, just quietly doing the right thing time and time again, not for self-promotion, but because it is simply the right thing to do.....this is why nothing but Adam's touches my vehicles, from my daily driver to my 2019 ZR1, and will be the same on my C8. The products work, and the Company behaves like your best friend....
                    Proud owner (along with my wife) of the FIRST retail delivered C8 HTC!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind responses! We are honored to be a part of MECF! I would have responded to these posts more quickly, but I was out at the West Palm Beach Cars & Coffee this past weekend and then instructing one of our Shine Academy Classes at Headquarters this week. I just got back home yesterday.

I should introduce myself as well. My name is Dan and I've been working for Adam's Polishes since late 2015, as Customer Service, Forums, Shows, Technical Writing, Product Testing, and so on. At the start of this year, I transitioned out of Customer Service, and I am now focused on Technical Write-Ups, Show Assistant, Shine Academy Class Instructor, Forums, and Product Development and Testing with Adam.

Chris is also a great friend and team member. He has been helping Adam at events since almost the beginning, and was one of the key people responsible in the early days of negotiating the partnership with Corvette. He and I will both be posting under this AdamsPolishes username here on this forum.

We look forward to many discussions, and to assist all of your with detailing related topics/issues/questions however we can! Keep on shining!

[email protected]
                      Last edited by Adam’s Polishes; 03-15-2020, 06:58 PM.
                      Adamspolishes.com
                      Official GM Licensed Detailing Products of the Chevrolet Corvette!

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        Why did GM have Adams Polishes be the ones ones used on their C8’s at last September’s NCM 25th Anniversary/end of 2019 Caravan event? Because they too want the best on their displayed C8’s. Adams is not some third party business conglomerate. It is named after its owner Adam, who is daily involved in actual using his products, i.e., he and his forum director Dan were the ones who were hands-on detailing the C8’s at the NCM event.

Did you also notice that in the official GM C8 accessory catalog that Adams Polishes products are displayed/featured?

I have used many, many Adams Polishes products for a long time. If you have not yet learned about them, or need to add more to them, may I please suggest you sign up on their web site for daily emails. Today for example they have 20% off a bunch of them. With their daily and weekly specials appearing very often!

I can not tell you my favorite Adams’ product. I however know which one I use most often, their incredibly rated detailer. While I have tried many other detailers Iespecially when at a show someone handed me a small sample bottle, so many of them streaked, lack real gloss or similar. Here’s the Adam’s one that I use.

https://adamspolishes.com/products/adam-s-detail-spray

Welcome Adams Polishes as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We are so pleased to have your excellent products represented here!
                        Absolutely love all the products from Adam's Polishes. I feel like I have a new hobby each time I clean or polish my car.

Mike Furman

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X