MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today With Keith Cornett: Latest Corvette News

Even though we're into the holiday season, there's still a lot of Corvette news! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-en2b43 Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com fill you in on what's going on.  Here are a few of the headlines discussed in this episode of CORVETTE TODAY:
1.  First pictures of the new right-hand-drive C8 Corvette headed to Japan
2. Lawsuit with GM about cracked Corvette Grand Sport wheels has been dismissed
3. C8 Corvette named to Car & Driver’s annual “10 Best” list for 2nd year in a row.
4. 2020 C8 Corvette goes on sale in the Middle East
5. Final production stats for the 2020 C8 announced
6. Nick Tandy to replace Oliver Gavin on Corvette Racing Team
7. Chevrolet celebrates IMSA championships with new commercial
8. The ’63 Split Window makes Hagerty’s list of coupes worth more than their convertible siblings
9. Procharger teases of a supercharged C8 Corvette
10. OnStar thwarts the theft of a 2020 C8 Corvette
Happy Holidays!
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Welcome Adams Polishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Adams Polishes

I've been a long time user and fan of Adam's products. Anyone who hasn't try them should check out his site and videos. I know more and more people are going ceramic but I love the work. To me nothing is better than a warm morning with a Visco clay bar, wax, car shampoo, H2O guard and gloss, detail spray, and finishing up with some VRT on the tires and then taking a ride. Adam need to bring back those Vette bottles though. ha ha
    Current Vette: 2015 Stingray - Past Vettes: 1970,80,87,92,94,97, & 2000.

Thanks Rapid Ed. I agree with you, and my detail cabinet is full of many different Adams Polishes products. The one I use the most, as do many of my friends, is Adams Detailer. It will be going on my C8 for sure! As will many of their other products.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Another Adam’s Polishes fan here. I use their stuff all of the time - even have gallon sizes of wheel cleaner, tire and rubber, detail spray, all purpose cleaner, and my favorite: waterless wash. I will be using their ceramic paint coating and ceramic wheel coating on the C8. Great vendor addition!
      CMGM C8, 3LT, HTO Tension/Twilight, Z51, FE4, 5VM, 5ZZ, C2Z, E60, FA5, ZYC, ZZ3, Q8T Wheels, R8C Museum Delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Ed View Post
        I've been a long time user and fan of Adam's products. Anyone who hasn't try them should check out his site and videos. I know more and more people are going ceramic but I love the work. To me nothing is better than a warm morning with a Visco clay bar, wax, car shampoo, H2O guard and gloss, detail spray, and finishing up with some VRT on the tires and then taking a ride. Adam need to bring back those Vette bottles though. ha ha
        Do forum members get a discount ordering direct or should I order through Amazon ?
        Our C8 Arctic White, two tone interior black w/ red seats, 3LT...options--EYK, PIN, E60, ZZ3,VK3, ZYC, DTH, Q8Q, ERI, YF5, FE4, Z51, BV4

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X