MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

ACS Composite: “Very Glad To Be Part Of MidEngineCorvetteForum!”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've purchased their products before and overall was happy - except for the fact that I bought a replacement/aftermarket grille for my C7 which was black - but was molded in white plastic and then painted black, instead of being molded in black plastic. It didn't take long for it to look horribly pitted with tons of little white nicks.

Comment

Any idea on when we will start seeing some C8 aero parts from ACS?

Comment

I would contact them directly. I know that for most of us, our answer is “as soon as possible would not be too quick.”
        GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards. Separately getting from my dealer RCC Edge Red engine cover, 5JR vis CF mirror caps, and VJR illuminated sill plates.

Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20+ year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by FN in MT View Post
          FYI...Make a reasonably priced "engine appearance package" and they will sell very well. Meaning the CF or faux CF panels attached to the two supports on either side of the C8 engine.
          Ground effects, rocker extension, engine twin covers...etc I m ready to order them...!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetalos View Post

Ground effects, rocker extension, engine twin covers...etc I m ready to order them...!
            Ground Effects
            Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Looking forward to some aftermarket engine appearance items
              Vin # 2539
              Torch Red LT2 Z51

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X