MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tremec TR-9007 DCT For The C8? C7’s Ending & C8’s Beginnings: Possible Options. ME’s Infotainment System Capabilities and Components

2 of 2 < >

Wish To Change Your Forum Name? Bob Lutz on C8 vs C7 Pricing; ME’s LT2 Engine Technology Enhancments!

It is easy to change your forum name. Retain your post count. Please PM “John.”
Chazcron’s Renders of Today:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...w-gif-and-ones
C8 Just A Little More: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...on-for-version
See more
See less

ACS Composite: “Very Glad To Be Part Of MidEngineCorvetteForum!”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACS Composite: “Very Glad To Be Part Of MidEngineCorvetteForum!”

ACS Composite is glad to be a new vendor at our new MidEngineCorvetteForum. In talking with its owner (also a Corvette Enthusiast) this morning, he said, “we too can not wait to see the new ME and start designing products for it.”

https://acscomposite.com/

Here are a few of the large number C7 products that they currently offer:

Click image for larger version  Name:	B18988BD-A63D-486E-B821-0F0F929AF725.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	71.0 KB ID:	553

They also offer many C6 Corvette, Camaro 2010+ and Cadillac 2007-2015 parts for you.

They have over 400 customer reviews on our site, averaging 4.9 (1 to 5 scale), with none less than a “4.”

ACS are Corvette enthusiasts as we are, and consequently commissioned a ME rendering “for fun, to share.”

Click image for larger version  Name:	834F3FF1-76FC-4B62-BB5C-59CCD4EE8A7D.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	77.1 KB ID:	554

Finally, their owner (and they are a family owned business), told me that looking over the growing MECF member list, that they have sold to many current forum members.
    Last edited by John; 07-06-2018, 05:30 PM.
    Some many questions about the ME right now; so few concrete answers yet!

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

I am an owner of ACS products on our 2015 C7. Very happy with their products and service. Glad to see they are part of the new ME Forum.

Comment

Bobfredd44
      I agree ACS has been great to work with on adding painted carbon fiber accessories to my C7 so the car stripes rockets splitter etc all match
      the only piece left for my C7 is the original dull black piece that goes around wheel well
      Hopefully ACS will have this piece available before I have to buy a ME C8.... LOL

Comment

My C7 Z06 is also a proud wearer of numerous ACS components - Joe and everyone at ACS has been the best - both in customer service and quality of the parts!

Comment

I participated in a tour of ACS about a month ago with the Heart of Ohio section of NCRS.
          I was impressed with there operation and the variety of parts they contribute to the corvette market.
          Proud owner of
          1966 Ermine White/White Blue Interior L72 Coupe
          2013 Artic White/Diamond Blue Interior LS7 Convertible

Comment

First class operation. Their leader, Joseph, is similarly a first class person. And there products are top notch!
            Some many questions about the ME right now; so few concrete answers yet!

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X