Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast: Corvette News/Headlines

With the reveal of the new mid-engine C8 Z06 next week, this CORVETTE TODAY News & Headlines episode is a “must listen-to” podcast! https://podcasts.adorilabs.com/corve...OSfY9cINY1UxSw Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, teams up again with Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com to bring you the hottest headlines in the world of Corvette…including the latest on the C8 Z06 reveal on October 26th! Here are a few of the topics covered in this podcast:

1. The C8 Z06 will make public debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum on October 26
2. GM makes a change to 2022 Corvette ordered with Z51 and the high wing
3. C8 Corvette ranked 2nd on the list of the fastest selling cars in September 2021
4. C8 E-Rays are testing in Colorado and outside the Nurburgring in Germany
5. A 95 year old WWII veteran is moved to the head of the line to get his 2022 Corvette
6. Mazzanti to build a Corvette-powered Italian supercar with 761 horsepower
7. A truckload of C8’s goes up in flames
8. Watch a video of BGA building right-hand drive C8 Corvettes

You’ll know everything we know when you listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast!

Listen here: https://adori.page.link/corvette-today
Watch CORVETTE TODAY on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXC...lOPPQ/featured
See more
See less

ACS Composite Walkaround Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACS Composite Walkaround Video

I have some ACS products on my Z06. Super high quality, and they look terrific. A friend, also a forum member, has a bunch of different ones, some to me are better looking that OEM, others that GM never offered.

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Great stuff!

Cant wait to see what wonders they come up with for the C8 ! Get those wide body, vented hoods and integral rear spoiler replacement parts started!

Comment

I really liike that idea. I am sure, as we all are, that the spoiler in the below pictures is absolutely the most efficient/effective spoiler that there could be. I am also sure that since I am not going to race my ME, that I do not need a spoiler that is that efficient. And based on the beauty and say 85+% efficiency (guessing of course) of ACS Composite’s gorgeous products for the C7, that installing ACS’s aftermarket products will be a very popular ME modification pastime.

I doubt I have ever gone over 1.0 G on the streets. I do not need 1.05/1.10 G that I believe the ME will be capable of in its entry version. I am going to be in contact with ACS early on if they produce ME products as nice as their C7 ones are (something I do not doubt).

Here is what we have so far seen from GM:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9243BDCE-7777-4D30-8B07-390377A52EAE.jpeg
Views:	186
Size:	563.1 KB
ID:	10491

Click image for larger version

Name:	E6F25750-9544-4FAE-A0DD-D436E2174919.jpeg
Views:	187
Size:	346.3 KB
ID:	10492

GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X