MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Not New, But 48 Wonderful High Resolution C8 Pictures

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Also, High Resolution C8 Pictures!

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...f-the-interior

48 High Resolution C8 Pictures:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...8-spy-pictures
2 of 4 < >

Scheduled Software Maintenance: Tuesday, 8:00 PM

We have scheduled software maintenance and upgrades Tuesday (19th) @ 8:00 PM. While vBulletin always say not more than an hour, they have averaged 10 minutes in length. Thank you — as we continually are committed to having the best forum software available.
3 of 4 < >

Welcome Corvette Dream Giveway As Our Forum Founding Vendor!

We welcome an outstanding organization as a MECF vendor, one who has an amazing and such a.well deserved reputation for giving away staggering amounts of funds to very worthy organizations who help others.

https://www.dreamgiveaway.com/dg/corvette?promo=ME2019C
4 of 4 < >

Advantages of ME Over FE Configuration! Patent for Variable Width Spoiler

See more
See less

ACS Composite Walkaround Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACS Composite Walkaround Video

I have some ACS products on my Z06. Super high quality, and they look terrific. A friend, also a forum member, has a bunch of different ones, some to me are better looking that OEM, others that GM never offered.

So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Great stuff!

Cant wait to see what wonders they come up with for the C8 ! Get those wide body, vented hoods and integral rear spoiler replacement parts started!

Comment

I really liike that idea. I am sure, as we all are, that the spoiler in the below pictures is absolutely the most efficient/effective spoiler that there could be. I am also sure that since I am not going to race my ME, that I do not need a spoiler that is that efficient. And based on the beauty and say 85+% efficiency (guessing of course) of ACS Composite’s gorgeous products for the C7, that installing ACS’s aftermarket products will be a very popular ME modification pastime.

I doubt I have ever gone over 1.0 G on the streets. I do not need 1.05/1.10 G that I believe the ME will be capable of in its entry version. I am going to be in contact with ACS early on if they produce ME products as nice as their C7 ones are (something I do not doubt).

Here is what we have so far seen from GM:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9243BDCE-7777-4D30-8B07-390377A52EAE.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	563.1 KB
ID:	10491

Click image for larger version

Name:	E6F25750-9544-4FAE-A0DD-D436E2174919.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	346.3 KB
ID:	10492

So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X