MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tremec TR-9007 DCT For The C8? C7’s Ending & C8’s Beginnings: Possible Options. ME’s Infotainment System Capabilities and Components

2 of 2 < >

Wish To Change Your Forum Name? Bob Lutz on C8 vs C7 Pricing; ME’s LT2 Engine Technology Enhancments!

It is easy to change your forum name. Retain your post count. Please PM “John.”
Chazcron’s Renders of Today:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...w-gif-and-ones
C8 Just A Little More: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...on-for-version
See more
See less

ACS Composite Walkaround Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACS Composite Walkaround Video

I have some ACS products on my Z06. Super high quality, and they look terrific. A friend, also a forum member, has a bunch of different ones, some to me are better looking that OEM, others that GM never offered.

Some many questions about the ME right now; so few concrete answers yet!

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Great stuff!

Cant wait to see what wonders they come up with for the C8 ! Get those wide body, vented hoods and integral rear spoiler replacement parts started!

Comment

I really liike that idea. I am sure, as we all are, that the spoiler in the below pictures is absolutely the most efficient/effective spoiler that there could be. I am also sure that since I am not going to race my ME, that I do not need a spoiler that is that efficient. And based on the beauty and say 85+% efficiency (guessing of course) of ACS Composite’s gorgeous products for the C7, that installing ACS’s aftermarket products will be a very popular ME modification pastime.

I doubt I have ever gone over 1.0 G on the streets. I do not need 1.05/1.10 G that I believe the ME will be capable of in its entry version. I am going to be in contact with ACS early on if they produce ME products as nice as their C7 ones are (something I do not doubt).

Here is what we have so far seen from GM:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9243BDCE-7777-4D30-8B07-390377A52EAE.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	563.1 KB
ID:	10491

Click image for larger version

Name:	E6F25750-9544-4FAE-A0DD-D436E2174919.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	346.3 KB
ID:	10492

Some many questions about the ME right now; so few concrete answers yet!

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X