MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! 1959 Stingray Race Re-Imagined “Modern” C8 Close Up Video

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

ACS Composite Walkaround Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACS Composite Walkaround Video

I have some ACS products on my Z06. Super high quality, and they look terrific. A friend, also a forum member, has a bunch of different ones, some to me are better looking that OEM, others that GM never offered.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Great stuff!

Cant wait to see what wonders they come up with for the C8 ! Get those wide body, vented hoods and integral rear spoiler replacement parts started!

Comment

I really liike that idea. I am sure, as we all are, that the spoiler in the below pictures is absolutely the most efficient/effective spoiler that there could be. I am also sure that since I am not going to race my ME, that I do not need a spoiler that is that efficient. And based on the beauty and say 85+% efficiency (guessing of course) of ACS Composite’s gorgeous products for the C7, that installing ACS’s aftermarket products will be a very popular ME modification pastime.

I doubt I have ever gone over 1.0 G on the streets. I do not need 1.05/1.10 G that I believe the ME will be capable of in its entry version. I am going to be in contact with ACS early on if they produce ME products as nice as their C7 ones are (something I do not doubt).

Here is what we have so far seen from GM:

Click image for larger version

Name:	9243BDCE-7777-4D30-8B07-390377A52EAE.jpeg
Views:	9
Size:	563.1 KB
ID:	10491

Click image for larger version

Name:	E6F25750-9544-4FAE-A0DD-D436E2174919.jpeg
Views:	8
Size:	346.3 KB
ID:	10492

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X