Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

2017 Grand Sport Corvette Coupe 3LT - National Award-Winning Custom Show Car Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meyerweb
    replied
    Originally posted by jagamajajaran View Post
    SOLD! Tribute has a new home!
    Congrats, Jeremy.

Now, what's going to replace it?

Leave a comment:

• LobShot
    replied
    Let me make a guess. You sold it to either the Navy's Blue Angels or to the CEO of Sunoco.

Leave a comment:

• jagamajajaran
    replied
    SOLD! Tribute has a new home!

Leave a comment:

• jagamajajaran
    replied
    Bump Bump TTT

Leave a comment:

• jagamajajaran
    replied
    Originally posted by DBurnett View Post
    Very cool car. The Penske Grand Sport has always been a favorite of mine. Great tribute themed C7.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• DBurnett
    replied
    Very cool car. The Penske Grand Sport has always been a favorite of mine. Great tribute themed C7.

Leave a comment:

• jagamajajaran
    replied
    Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
    This car is even more amazing in person that it appears in photos. Had I the money and the garage space....

And Jeremy wasn't afraid to drive it, so neither should the next owner be.
    Thank you! It's hard to capture Steve Ray's excellence in photos.

Leave a comment:

• meyerweb
    replied
    This car is even more amazing in person that it appears in photos. Had I the money and the garage space....

And Jeremy wasn't afraid to drive it, so neither should the next owner be.

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    My preference for all future C8’s. Let’s hope but might not be engineering-wise possible for several models.

Leave a comment:

• Plentyfast
    replied
    I still believe the C8 would look soooo much better if with the Center Dual Quad Exhaust 👍 if I don't say so myself

Leave a comment:

• jagamajajaran
    replied
    Originally posted by GAG View Post
    All I can say is "Wow". One question is why in the world would you want to sell such a beautiful car? You don't have to answer and it is really none of my business, but this car is one of a kind and what appears to be in perfect shape. I would think this would be a car you would store, drive when the weather is nice and keep forever.
    There's only one reason...I want to spend the money on something else. Wish I could keep it though!

Leave a comment:

• GAG
    replied
    All I can say is "Wow". One question is why in the world would you want to sell such a beautiful car? You don't have to answer and it is really none of my business, but this car is one of a kind and what appears to be in perfect shape. I would think this would be a car you would store, drive when the weather is nice and keep forever.

Leave a comment:

• jagamajajaran
    replied
    Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
    Would I dare drive it?
    That's why it has PPF on it!

Leave a comment:

• Jetdriver
    replied
    Would I dare drive it?

Leave a comment:

• Davii1775
    replied
    That is one hell of a car. A lot of work and effort was put into that level of detail, it looks stunning. Hopefully the next owner enjoys and cares for Tribute as well as you obviously have!

Leave a comment:

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
Working...
X