Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Corvette Today’s News That “Corvette Fever” Returns

Corvette Fever magazine has not been published for a while. But Alan Colvin, a walking encyclopedia of GM cars as well as Corvette, has purchased the rights to Corvette Fever and has revived this publication! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Colvin-euvkq2. Your CORVETTE TODAY host, Steve Garrett, visits with Alan to talk about the books he's written on Corvette and other GM products, his history with the old Corvette Fever magazine and how he plans to revive the publication. Plus, listen to this podcast and register to win one of 3-two year subscriptions to Corvette Fever that we're giving away exclusively on this episode! Listen to this CORVETTE TODAY podcast and win a subscription to Corvette Fever magazine!!!
2 of 4 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
3 of 4 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

2017 Grand Sport Corvette Coupe 3LT - National Award-Winning Custom Show Car Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Grand Sport Corvette Coupe 3LT - National Award-Winning Custom Show Car Tribute

SOLD!

2017 Grand Sport Corvette Coupe 3LT
    National Award-Winning Custom Show Car Tribute to the 1963 Grand Sport #001

$69,000 with choice of factory black wheels and tires or custom ADV1 black and yellow 3-piece forged wheels and tires
    $71,000 with both sets of wheels and tires

Walk-Around Video: https://youtu.be/KUVId6zKplY

This 2017 Grand Sport "Tribute" was custom ordered with Admiral Blue exterior, Jet Black 3LT interior with yellow stitching, Competition Seats, Yellow calipers, and 7 speed manual transmission.

After taking R8C Museum Delivery, I took the car to Steve Ray in Owensboro, Kentucky, for the transformation in honor of the 1963 Grand Sport Chassis #001. Steve Ray spent three months airbrushing the various interior and engine bay components. Since we were removing the hood, top, and rear hatch for the custom painted stripe, we decided to remove ALL body panels so that they could be color sanded and re-clear coated. The result was an award-winning finish on the entire car.

From there, Esoteric Detailing installed SunTek paint protection film on the entire car and then coated the car with Kamikaze ceramic coating. The ADV1 wheels were also ceramic coated at that time. Continental Extreme Contact all-season tires are currently installed on the ADV1 custom wheels and have plenty of life remaining.

Tribute now has approximately 25,800 miles and has never had any mechanical issues, leaks, etc. I did remove the paint protection film on the targa top and doors because I wanted to show off the beautiful paint underneath and didn't think there was much risk in removing the PPF on those areas.

Tribute has always been meticulously cared for and maintained. If you're seriously interested, let me know and I'll answer any questions you may have.

Every painted surface painted/finished by Steve Ray, Airbrush Inc. There are NO decals on the car...everything is painted and airbrushed then clear coated.

- Corsa Extreme Exhaust and Double Helix X-pipe
    - ADV1 ADV10 Track Spec Competition 3 Piece Forged Wheels with Hidden Hardware
    - Engine Bay, Interior, and Exterior aftermarket parts from RPI Designs, APsis USA, VetteFX, ACC, ACS, Cultrag Performance
    - Custom "Competition" Steering Wheel with Custom Leather Horn Pad
    - Original steering wheel will be included in the sale and can be installed for the buyer if so desired
    - Original GM black wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Run Flat tires will be included at the $71,000 price
    - SunTek CXP Window Tint, Side and Rear Glass
    - Blue LED Engine Bay and Interior Lighting
    - Set of show floor mats included with original floor mats
    - Several copies of Vette Magazine with Tribute on the cover and a five-page feature in the magazine will be included as well
    - GM Powertrain Limited Warranty to 60,003 miles or 8/31/2021

I am able to deliver my 2017 Grand Sport for $1 per mile in an enclosed trailer. Please discuss this with me before making an offer or purchase.

Last edited by jagamajajaran; 03-03-2021, 11:51 AM.

To stand next to this car is an overwhelmingly positive experience! Someone is going to be so fortunate.
    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      To stand next to this car is an overwhelmingly positive experience! Someone is going to be so fortunate.
      Thank you, sir! I think it was 7 awards that she took home at the show you invited me to attend in Oregon?

Comment

That is one hell of a car. A lot of work and effort was put into that level of detail, it looks stunning. Hopefully the next owner enjoys and cares for Tribute as well as you obviously have!
        On Order: 2LT Coupe, Z51, Elkhart Lake Blue, GT2 seats, Edge Red Calipers, Mag Ride, Front Lift, High Wing spoiler, R8C museum delivery.

2000 status 5/1, 3000 on 5/4

Comment

Would I dare drive it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jetdriver View Post
            Would I dare drive it?
            That's why it has PPF on it!

Comment

All I can say is "Wow". One question is why in the world would you want to sell such a beautiful car? You don't have to answer and it is really none of my business, but this car is one of a kind and what appears to be in perfect shape. I would think this would be a car you would store, drive when the weather is nice and keep forever.

Comment

Originally posted by GAG View Post
                All I can say is "Wow". One question is why in the world would you want to sell such a beautiful car? You don't have to answer and it is really none of my business, but this car is one of a kind and what appears to be in perfect shape. I would think this would be a car you would store, drive when the weather is nice and keep forever.
                There's only one reason...I want to spend the money on something else. Wish I could keep it though!

Comment

I still believe the C8 would look soooo much better if with the Center Dual Quad Exhaust 👍 if I don't say so myself
                  [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
                  1st Deposit June 18th 2020 to 2nd Depost April 17th 2021 = 304 Days
                  [Current Corvette 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Comment

My preference for all future C8’s. Let’s hope but might not be engineering-wise possible for several models.
                    GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

This car is even more amazing in person that it appears in photos. Had I the money and the garage space....

And Jeremy wasn't afraid to drive it, so neither should the next owner be.
                      Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3300, TWP 5/??: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
                        This car is even more amazing in person that it appears in photos. Had I the money and the garage space....

And Jeremy wasn't afraid to drive it, so neither should the next owner be.
                        Thank you! It's hard to capture Steve Ray's excellence in photos.

Comment

Very cool car. The Penske Grand Sport has always been a favorite of mine. Great tribute themed C7.

Comment

Originally posted by DBurnett View Post
                            Very cool car. The Penske Grand Sport has always been a favorite of mine. Great tribute themed C7.
                            Thank you!

Comment

Bump Bump TTT

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X