MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Corvette Today Podcast Now On With Lance Miller (Corvettes At Carlisle)

Steve Garrett introduces you to Lance Miller.  Lance is the Co-Owner of Carlisle Events, which hosts the largest Corvette show in the country— Corvettes At Carlisle. http://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/episo...-Miller-el6mbb. Corvettes at Carlisle is the only major Corvette show that took place this year.  Lance talks about how things went this year during the pandemic.  Plus, he also talks about what the show is like during a non-pandemic environment. Lance is also the owner of the 1960 #3 Corvette that won its class at Le Mans in 1960. You previously hear about this valuable car on CORVETTE TODAY in podcast #14 with Kevin Mackay, podcast #15 with Michael Brown and podcast #22 with Jan Hyde.  But in this podcast, you get the story from the owners perspective!

https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...-Miller-el6mbb
2 of 2 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

GOT SOME - WTB - Carbon Flash FRONT wheel (or full set) for C8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT SOME - WTB - Carbon Flash FRONT wheel (or full set) for C8

Wheel damaged by road debris. Looking for a single front wheel. Will consider with or without tire and possibly full set.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0630.jpg Views:	212 Size:	112.9 KB ID:	188669
    Last edited by Rick G; 09-16-2020, 03:57 PM.
    Shadow Gray Metallic; 1LT with Z51, FE4, Comp seats, blk int and package with PDR.

Man, I feel for you! You likely remember I bent my rim hitting a pothole. A new rim from GM was $819.00 CAD plus a $50 core charge.
    Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
    2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
    Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
    3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Originally posted by Murray20c8 View Post
      Man, I feel for you! You likely remember I bent my rim hitting a pothole. A new rim from GM was $819.00 CAD plus a $50 core charge.
      I do now remember that. Did the dealer get it for you? How long did it take?
      Shadow Gray Metallic; 1LT with Z51, FE4, Comp seats, blk int and package with PDR.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick G View Post

I do now remember that. Did the dealer get it for you? How long did it take?
        Yes, the dealer got it for me in less than a week. Surprised me! I guess the wheels are not one of the 400 parts in short supply.
        Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
        2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
        Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
        3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

Rick, very sorry to read/see that. Wheel straighteners/fixers do amazing repairs for very little. Might you find the best one in your area, send them a picture and ask if this is something they could do for you?
          GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

That is why I bought the wheel and tire insurance, It was $800.00 well spent in my opinion . I have incredibly bad luck when it comes to tires especially.

Comment

Life is good. Found a full set of take off wheels for $800 plus shipping. Couldn’t resist. Sent the money by PayPal to a stranger and, for the second time, had the wheels shipped within 24 hours, Awaiting delivery Monday or Tuesday. Common denominator: the C8 owner community. I purchased the insurance and the claim is being processed. They can pay the cost of a tire and 1/4 the cost of the full set and I’ll be a happy camper.

Comment

Got a set of 4 for $800. Thanks all.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X