MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Reveal Countdown Clock! Official 4/26 GM C8 News. Finally, 7.18.19 Orange County Reveal Location Is Announced!

See more
See less

Antique Ohio plate FREE + shipping

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique Ohio plate FREE + shipping

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8640.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.91 MB ID:	17424Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8642.jpg Views:	1 Size:	705.3 KB ID:	17425
    Still cleaning the garage out and found a few old Ohio license plates if someone would want to pay for the Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8641.jpg Views:	1 Size:	318.7 KB ID:	17423 shipping cost . What's in the pictures are the plates I still have ...
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 11-30-2018, 11:11 AM.
    A thought if I might ...

Someone is going to want these. Thanks SWsscooter66 for donating some more items to a fortunate recipient.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Yeah, definitely don't throw em out, they are great for wall art in garages, man caves etc.

I assume someone here will snatch them and use....

If no one does by the time you want em gone, I would just resell em.

Comment

Originally posted by C8-wannabe View Post
        Yeah, definitely don't throw em out, they are great for wall art in garages, man caves etc.

I assume someone here will snatch them and use....

If no one does by the time you want em gone, I would just resell em.
        Id rather see these on the proper year Corvette first from a member. ..
        Maybe someone just wants a plate for there garage wall which is I do . Ive got all 50 state car plates on mine so far & now working on getting all the motorcycle plates ....
        Last edited by Ssscooter66; 12-01-2018, 09:51 PM.
        A thought if I might ...

Comment

Just to let everyone know I’ll ship these separate if you only want one...
          A thought if I might ...

Comment

Found two more plates , not positive what these are made from but they're not normal steel ...
            Last edited by Ssscooter66; 01-25-2019, 12:07 AM.
            A thought if I might ...

Comment

ssscooter66, those are some nice relics. I'm sure you will have no problem getting rid of them. When you said antique plates, I thought you meant plates that identify the vehicle as an antique like I have on my 86 C4.

Comment

Is the 1966 plate a pair? I would be interested in the 1966 and 67 plates.
                Proud owner of
                1966 Ermine White/White Blue Interior L72 Coupe
                2013 Artic White/Diamond Blue Interior LS7 Convertible

Comment

Both are single plates ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3038.PNG
Views:	50
Size:	253.2 KB
ID:	23505
                  A thought if I might ...

Comment

Very cool plates! I love them.
                    Mike

Comment

The 1949 and 1950 license plates are off to ReddyZ06 on Tuesday ....
                      A thought if I might ...

Comment

Ssscooter66, Thank you the plates are wonderful! This is such a generous thing for you to do. I truly appreciate that you are willing to share them with the members of this MEC Forum.

Comment

I would be willing to buy them if they are still available. They would look good in the shop I’m planning on building for my C8. It is still in the planning stage, but plan on breaking ground this summer. If they are still available, please drop me a line and we can work out payment. I’m in lower Michigan, zip 48884. Thank you.
                          Regards. Brian

Comment

Scott, joe her. 72? 78? 89? Will buy dinner!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Kissel View Post
                              I would be willing to buy them if they are still available. They would look good in the shop I’m planning on building for my C8. It is still in the planning stage, but plan on breaking ground this summer. If they are still available, please drop me a line and we can work out payment. I’m in lower Michigan, zip 48884. Thank you.
                              Regards. Brian
                              P.M. Sent .....
                              A thought if I might ...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X