MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 5 < >

GM IS Radically Changing! C8.R Sebring Night Testing! FVS’ Latest Interior Rendering.

2 of 5 < >

New C8 ME Proposals By “unlimitedPower”! FVS’ Latest Interior Render! Bdsvavars ME GIF Video Rendering!

3 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally Or Locally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? duckvett’s Photo of the Day Winner

4 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? MikeC8 Wins Today’s “Photo of the Day Award”

5 of 5 < >

MECF Forum “Picture of the Day Award” (POTD) Section Started; To Be Eligible, Post Your Picture in our C1-6 or C7 section.

A different admin/mod chosen photo(s) each day, one you earlier placed of your car it in the C1-C6 Fantastic Corvettes section, the Compelling C7 section (or be admin/mod ME section chosen). We today feature Steven Bell’s beauty: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...y-award-winner
See more
See less

Antique Ohio plate FREE + shipping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique Ohio plate FREE + shipping

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8640.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.91 MB ID:	17424Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8642.jpg Views:	1 Size:	705.3 KB ID:	17425
    Still cleaning the garage out and found a few old Ohio license plates if someone would want to pay for the Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8641.jpg Views:	1 Size:	318.7 KB ID:	17423 shipping cost . What's in the pictures are the plates I still have ...
    Last edited by Ssscooter66; 11-30-2018, 12:11 PM.
    A thought if I might :-)

Someone is going to want these. Thanks SWsscooter66 for donating some more items to a fortunate recipient.
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Yeah, definitely don't throw em out, they are great for wall art in garages, man caves etc.

I assume someone here will snatch them and use....

If no one does by the time you want em gone, I would just resell em.

Comment

Originally posted by C8-wannabe View Post
        Yeah, definitely don't throw em out, they are great for wall art in garages, man caves etc.

I assume someone here will snatch them and use....

If no one does by the time you want em gone, I would just resell em.
        Id rather see these on the proper year Corvette first from a member. ..
        Maybe someone just wants a plate for there garage wall which is I do . Ive got all 50 state car plates on mine so far & now working on getting all the motorcycle plates ....
        Last edited by Ssscooter66; 12-01-2018, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Just to let everyone know I’ll ship these separate if you only want one...

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X