Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast # 41: News & Headlines

Steve Garrett and Keith Cornett from CorvetteBlogger.com connect to bring you up to date on the latest news in the world of Corvette! https://anchor.fm/steve-garrett/epis...ry-2021-epbab4  Here are just a few of the topics discussed in this podcast:
1.  GM Vice President, Steve Hill, says most C8 buyers are new to the Corvette Brand and wealthier than C7 customers.
2.  The high wing spoiler for C8 is available again on Chevrolet.com
3.  The first 1967 L88 sells for $2.5m at the Mecum Auction/Kissimmee
4  Laura Wontrop Klauser is named as Sports Car Racing Program Manager
5. The 2021 race season begins for Corvette Racing at Daytona with new lineup
6. New C8.R driver, Nick Tandy, says the C8 is more stable than the Porsche 911 RSR
7.  A man wins Corvette in the Georgia Lottery, but can’t get one from a local dealer
8.  A 2019 C7 ZR1 run the quarter mile in 9.592 seconds!
9.  Lingenfelter introduces a lowering kit for C8
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

WTB: Looking for a z51 spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJA467 View Post
    I have a Long Beach Red one that I just took off this weekend if someone is in need.
    i am going to take mine off. Was there anything special you did to remove it? Take back bumper off, unbolt wing .. then heat gun or Fishing line for the glue?
    2021 Coupe, AYellow,z51,Mag,2LT,JetBlk,GT2,LIft,Dual RoofTransparent Deposit:4/2020 Status:3300 TPW 2/1/2021

Comment

Take off the bumper. Remove all three brake lights and unbolt spoiler. I Used a heat gun carefully to heat up the bumper to get the adhesive to soften up. It cold here 50 degrees in the garage . It left a lot of the glue/pad on the bumper. I heated that up and used my thumb to roll it off. Careful though I did blister my thumb lol.
      2020 LBR HTC 2LT Z51 Magnetic ride, NPP Exhuast, 2 tone natural/black interior, high wing spoiler, Black Trident wheels, Carbon flash full length Ordered 2/15/2020 Built 9/11/2020 Shipped 10/7/202 Arrived 11/2/2020 In the garage

Comment

Originally posted by TJA467 View Post
        I Used a heat gun carefully to heat up the bumper to get the adhesive to soften up. It cold here 50 degrees in the garage .
        Nice! .. Did you apply pressure to the wing footing while you were heating, or did it come off easily once heated?
        Thanks for the tips!
        I wonder if Ringo was doing the same thing when he said "I got blisters on my fingers..."

2021 Coupe, AYellow,z51,Mag,2LT,JetBlk,GT2,LIft,Dual RoofTransparent Deposit:4/2020 Status:3300 TPW 2/1/2021

Comment

Took some pressure as I was heating it. Started at one end and worked to the other. The left over glue/pad removal is where the blister came from. Lol
          2020 LBR HTC 2LT Z51 Magnetic ride, NPP Exhuast, 2 tone natural/black interior, high wing spoiler, Black Trident wheels, Carbon flash full length Ordered 2/15/2020 Built 9/11/2020 Shipped 10/7/202 Arrived 11/2/2020 In the garage

Comment

Originally posted by STEVEC8 View Post
            I would like to find a TORCH RED Z51 spoiler in the Dallas/FW area, so I could pick it up myself.

I will not get my car until January at the earliest, so I am not in a hurry.

If you are getting one you do not need, please PM me!!

Thanks
            PM Sent. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by STEVEC8 View Post
              Great News - you can now buy a new C8 Z51 spoiler online for approximately $440.00 (retail $695.00).

It will come from GM and will be in primer so you can paint it your color. Freight was approximately $50.00 to my location
              in Texas. You cannot buy a painted one from GM.

If I cannot find a Torch Red take-off spoiler at a good price, I am going to order one and paint it.
              How about free. See my PM.

Comment

I have the Carbon Flash Z51 spoiler FS 400.00. Local pickup DFW Area.

Comment

where are you?? I think the delivery may make a big difference in the cost. I have a black one available. I'm installing mine high wing this weekend. If anyone is still interested I Live in SOCAL so I can have it delivered it to you in the same box my high wing spoiler came in. pls pm me if you are interested.
                  Convertible Black Z51 - tan interior - LT3, high spoiler wing, 3-spoke black wheels, red seat belts

Comment

I have an arctic White Z51 spoiler for sale with the template and hardware. I am in the South Central PA area. $450 local pick up or regional meet up. or I can arrange shipping at your cost.

Doug

2LT Arctic White Z51 w Mag ride, front lift, GT2 seats and Carbon Fiber Aero.
                    -High Wing

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X