Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Welcome To C8Grill Our New Featured Vendor

We are glad to have a wonderful new vendor @ https://c8grills.com/. If you met up with at their place, free installation. And still a secret, sssh, but they are working on another new product that I believe many of you would want coming out fairly soon. WELCOME C8GRILL!
2 of 3 < >

We have started a monthly PHOTO OF THE MONTH CONTEST WITH PRIZE MONEY!

3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

WTB: Looking for a z51 spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Looking for a z51 spoiler

I'm looking to pick up a Z- 51 spoiler (preferably black) from someone who ordered the Z- 51 performance package along with the High - Wing spoiler if that's you and you looking for a reasonable price.
    Than please PM me thanks

Me too !!!

Comment

I wonder what will be the going rate for a regular Z51 spoiler. Freight could be a major factor.

Comment

I will have a carbon flash one available hopefully within the next few weeks if anyone wants to check back.

Comment

Originally posted by MidEngine View Post
          I wonder what will be the going rate for a regular Z51 spoiler. Freight could be a major factor.
          I think you would have to try and find one you could pick up also I wonder what they will cost out of the parts bin

Comment

THe museum has at least one from someone here that left it with them.
            Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
            2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
            Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/20, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 and lastly July 27,
            3300: July 15, 3400: July 22, 3800: July 30, 4200: Aug 06, 5000: Aug 7, 6000: Aug 12!

Comment

I have a Torch Red one for sale....
              3LT, Torch Red, Z51, Black Trident Wheels, Competition Seats, Red Stitching and belts, PTM, Carbon Fiber ground effects and interior, Front Lift, Dual Carbon Roof, High Wing Spoiler, Racing Stripe in carbon, Red calipers, Performance exhaust, Engine Appearance

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Beto View Post
                Me too !!!
                Me three please!!!!!

Just received my car today and I am also looking for one as well
                2020 C8 Sebring Orange, 2LT, Sport Exhaust, Engine Appearance Package, TPW 2020. March 09

Whitby Ontario Canada

Comment

I wish I could help you guys now. I was due to have my car built this week and I would have a Z51 spoiler to offer, but I am waiting for the car. So, when production starts, please reach back out if you are still looking for one. Glad to help
                  Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

Several on ebay right now.....

Comment

I have a carbon flash Z51 spoiler I took off last week boxed up ready to ship. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Comment

If the Factory does indeed start producing Corvettes again, I should have one pretty soon. I'm taking a Museum Delivery and I could have it shipped from there to anywhere. It will be Carbon Flash colored.
                        Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

I’m looking for carbon z51 spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Corvette Nana View Post
                            I’m looking for carbon z51 spoiler
                            I have mine that I just took off to put on my high wing. Let me know.

Comment

I have a carbon flash Z51 spoiler I took off. I boxed it up and it's ready to ship. Let me know if any of you are interested.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X