MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Looking for a z51 spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a z51 spoiler

I'm looking to pick up a Z- 51 spoiler (preferably black) from someone who ordered the Z- 51 performance package along with the High - Wing spoiler if that's you and you looking for a reasonable price.
    Than please PM me thanks

Me too !!!

Comment

I wonder what will be the going rate for a regular Z51 spoiler. Freight could be a major factor.

Comment

I will have a carbon flash one available hopefully within the next few weeks if anyone wants to check back.

Comment

Originally posted by MidEngine View Post
          I wonder what will be the going rate for a regular Z51 spoiler. Freight could be a major factor.
          I think you would have to try and find one you could pick up also I wonder what they will cost out of the parts bin

Comment

THe museum has at least one from someone here that left it with them.
            Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
            Torch red coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP

Comment

I have a Torch Red one for sale....
              3LT, Torch Red, Z51, Black Trident Wheels, Competition Seats, Red Stitching and belts, PTM, Carbon Fiber ground effects and interior, Front Lift, Dual Carbon Roof, High Wing Spoiler, Racing Stripe in carbon, Red calipers, Performance exhaust, Engine Appearance

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
              Working...
              X