MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

HT Convertible FVS Renderings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HT Convertible FVS Renderings

Click image for larger version

Name:	4B3D03EF-86CA-4B3B-AA33-3B7A2E660D64.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	313.8 KB
ID:	9797

Introductory post for fvs’ HT convertible renderings, which are found in the post immediately below.

This closely resembles what the HT convertible will likely look like.
    Last edited by John; 09-18-2018, 10:06 AM.
    So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Name:	c8 iso vert 2.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	312.9 KB
ID:	8819Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 sidevert up.jpg
Size:	867.1 KB
ID:	8820Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 side view street vert top down RED.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	926.3 KB
ID:	8821Click image for larger version

Name:	c8 vert gif.gif
Size:	892.9 KB
ID:	8822
    Last edited by fvs; 09-11-2018, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I absolutely love this particular picture, so much so that it could well become our first convertible in 50 years. Thank you fvs!

Name:	7238C4AE-0851-479B-8621-5F5D8305E6DC.jpeg
Views:	63
ID:	8824

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Like it alot, in Hooters Orange of course. Well done FVS!

Comment

Hope there are serious roll hoops under that bodywork, so it's track ready.
          SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
          27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post
            Hope there are serious roll hoops under that bodywork, so it's track ready.
            Surly they're going to incorporate the roll over protection pop-up bars like Lambo, Ferrari and Porsche did. After all these years of waiting for this car and seeing design elements from all three of the major exotics, I'm sure GM prepared the car for track safety. We know that GM was testing the ME along side a Porsche so I'm betting they incorporated similar roll over protection.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
              I absolutely love this particular picture, so much so that it could well become our first convertible in 50 years. Thank you fvs!

Holy Smoking Gorgeous HT Convert !!! Thats absolutely my favorite rendering yet. Thanks FVS - If the real deal is anything close to that- I'm definitely a player.
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

Exactly! Never been a 'vert fan .... this will change my mind if FVS is anywhere close to right. Thanks FVS!!

Comment

Originally posted by fvs View Post

Name:	c8 iso vert 2.jpg
Size:	312.9 KB
ID:	8819
                  Wonderful.

I'm changing wallpaper on a daily basis

Would be really nice to see in velocity yellow.

Comment

The nose is a little high but its hit..awesome work!

hard to pass up on that beauty....

long lines at the corvette dealerships for many many years

Comment

The driver's drifting quite a bit in that turn - I hope he can maintain his line.

Oh, and of course the convertible looks awesome.

With the hard top in the "up" position, wouldn't all tracks consider the C8 convertible good to go?
                      Current Vettes:
                      '68 Lemans Blue 327/350 Convertible
                      '91 Turquoise Convertible w/hardtop
                      '14 Lime Rock Green 2LT Convertible, Black Top, Kalahari, 7-Speed, Performance Exhaust - Ordered on 4-1-2014, 2000 Status on 4-10-2014, TPW 5-12-2014, Built on 5-16-2014, Picked-up at dealership on 5-30-2014
                      "Delta t = 23"

Comment

Good question. Anyone know?

Comment

Nice job FVS. Yes long lines for sure. On a waiting list not crazy about buying a first year model but we shall see.
                          2016 Jaguar F type R. 550 hp. AW drive. convertible. Weekend toy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobius View Post
                            The driver's drifting quite a bit in that turn - I hope he can maintain his line.

Oh, and of course the convertible looks awesome.

With the hard top in the "up" position, wouldn't all tracks consider the C8 convertible good to go?
                            Depends on the track. Some require bolt in roll bar some require lock in plates for the HT. Some require at least active pop up roll bars. My local track allows my Mercedes SLK 55 AMG with the active roll bars. You must inquire at your specific track.
                            Rocket City Florida

Comment

Do the buttresses not act as rollbar ? If reinforced ,,, why not?

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X