MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 5 < >

GM IS Radically Changing! C8.R Sebring Night Testing! FVS’ Latest Interior Rendering.

2 of 5 < >

New C8 ME Proposals By “unlimitedPower”! FVS’ Latest Interior Render! Bdsvavars ME GIF Video Rendering!

3 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally Or Locally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? duckvett’s Photo of the Day Winner

4 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? MikeC8 Wins Today’s “Photo of the Day Award”

5 of 5 < >

MECF Forum “Picture of the Day Award” (POTD) Section Started; To Be Eligible, Post Your Picture in our C1-6 or C7 section.

A different admin/mod chosen photo(s) each day, one you earlier placed of your car it in the C1-C6 Fantastic Corvettes section, the Compelling C7 section (or be admin/mod ME section chosen). We today feature Steven Bell’s beauty: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...y-award-winner
See more
See less

My goodness she's naked!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On that jd_black_00 render above, I really like the way the side intake lower curve parallels the rear quarter window (intake?) curved shape. I like that kind of design styling integration.
    1999 Coupe - Black
    2002 Coupe - Millennium Yellow
    2008 Jaguar XKR - Liquid Silver

Comment

• That is a nice treatment. I also like repeating themes.
      Looking forward to our ME arriving, hopefully late next summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corvette Shadow View Post
        White leopard leotards went out of style in the 1980’s. Not attractive then, nor now.
        Good point lol

Comment

• It appears that the following Ring image is what jd_black_00 based their render off of. Very clean.

Last edited by Manta Ray; 09-05-2018, 01:03 PM.
          1999 Coupe - Black
          2002 Coupe - Millennium Yellow
          2008 Jaguar XKR - Liquid Silver

Comment

• I'd like to have those wheels from his render on mine!
            2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

• Changed the side window a bit. Fastback version.
              Last edited by MikeC8; 09-05-2018, 02:16 PM.
              2009 Shelby GT 500 KR weekend toy

Comment

• Thank you very much Mike8. That is one really good looking car.
                Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

• All I can offer to all of you it "keep your powder dry!" There are so many "ifs" about the vehicle driving around in Germany that no one in their right mind should suggest what it is actually going to look like until she is truly naked.
                  Last edited by ltomn; 09-07-2018, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• I am guessing that the 2020 Corvette that is revealed at the reveal, will be what she looks like truly naked.

And in the interim, I will continue to have faith fvs’s latest rendering. ​​​​​​​Which could be out in the next few XXXX (or sooner)...
                    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

• It is fun for me to learn, and to realize that I/we will differently re-learn (as we get smarter) some of these identical things later.
                      Looking forward to our ME arriving, hopefully late next summer.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X