MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 5 < >

GM IS Radically Changing! C8.R Sebring Night Testing! FVS’ Latest Interior Rendering.

2 of 5 < >

New C8 ME Proposals By “unlimitedPower”! FVS’ Latest Interior Render! Bdsvavars ME GIF Video Rendering!

3 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally Or Locally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? duckvett’s Photo of the Day Winner

4 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? MikeC8 Wins Today’s “Photo of the Day Award”

5 of 5 < >

MECF Forum “Picture of the Day Award” (POTD) Section Started; To Be Eligible, Post Your Picture in our C1-6 or C7 section.

A different admin/mod chosen photo(s) each day, one you earlier placed of your car it in the C1-C6 Fantastic Corvettes section, the Compelling C7 section (or be admin/mod ME section chosen). We today feature Steven Bell’s beauty: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...y-award-winner
See more
See less

My goodness she's naked!!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My goodness she's naked!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	6951Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	6952Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	6953 Thank you CarPix for getting these AWESOME shots of the mid-engine Corvette! Here we can see, for the first time, a plethora of details that were previously covered up.

Via Motor1.com https://www.motor1.com/news/264526/m...ette-best-spy/

Awesome!!!
    1999 Coupe - Black
    2002 Coupe - Millennium Yellow
    2008 Jaguar XKR - Liquid Silver

Comment

WOW. A first. A coupe. So we see the rear glass and venting.

Noticeably different fenders from the C8-R. As I just suggested on another thread, the street car is the narrow body version.

I was wrong about the rearview camera location on the coupe. It's exterior, like the convertible.

Not seeing any hood venting either.

Comment

This is awesome, Looks great for the 'base' car

Comment

Thank you Quinten for finding her! Thank you Motor1! Our 2020 C8 mid engine Corvette is here at last.

We will be choosing, however, a different paint color for ours.
          Last edited by John; 09-03-2018, 10:51 AM.
          Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

It is clear that we are not getting a fully exposed glimpse just yet. The windows are covered in the back (behind the door) and none of the aspects of design show through the camo. I also am quite anxious to see if this is active aero and how it functions, if it is!

Comment

"We will be choosing, however, a different paint color for ours."

Ditto,
              Thanks for the picture Quinten !
              A thought if I might :-)

Comment

Ah. Now we're making some real progress. Side intakes markedly different than the race car. Also seems to have a small angled air intake just aft of the windows. Looks like a fixed position spoiler - that and tires/brake sizes a good indication of base model.

This is a real nice find by OP. We may need artist extraordinaire FVS to update his drawing and put this in color as staring at this camo tape can induce hallucinations. . . . LOL.

Comment

Anyone else seeing a look of the front end of the Lambo here? And might it be called the “Shark” as I earlier wondered?

Name:	1872909D-795B-4524-BC0A-C195B55042F3.jpeg
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	6967
                  Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Originally posted by OnPoint View Post
                    Ah. Now we're making some real progress. Side intakes markedly different than the race car. Also seems to have a small angled air intake just aft of the windows. Looks like a fixed position spoiler - that and tires/brake sizes a good indication of base model.

This is a real nice find by OP. We may need artist extraordinaire FVS to update his drawing and put this in color as staring at this camo tape can induce hallucinations. . . . LOL.
                    The camo seems to also be hiding the full scope of the vent in the door. And while it looks angular from the side, from the front it has a clear round edge to it. This is only going to get better as the time evolves.

Comment

Motor Motor1 pictures:

Comment

I just checked out Dale Lomas's Twitter and Instagram accounts and he has posted a pic also. He is over there and his www.bridgetogantry.com will give us videos. You can be sure of that !!

Comment

Here is another article from Car Buzz with a few more pics. Enjoy!

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...D4JKbVZ1PQ&s=1

Comment

Thank you Motor1:

Name:	A27481FC-5B67-48E2-95DD-9C902E85F8F0.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	6974

Name:	A94D85C8-4C6C-4AF1-83CA-0AAF370BD63C.jpeg
Size:	172.2 KB
ID:	6975

Comment

Originally posted by ltomn View Post

The camo seems to also be hiding the full scope of the vent in the door. And while it looks angular from the side, from the front it has a clear round edge to it. This is only going to get better as the time evolves.
                              Perhaps. Although there are some distinct, defined lines that would be hard to mock. But, these days, I don't think we can take anything as given until she's fully undressed.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X