MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Official Announcement of The C8’s 7.18.19 Reveal; Video of The C8’s Ride; C7 Production Ending This Year

2 of 4 < >

MidEngineCorvetteForum Traveling “Forum Flag” Program Created!

We just created our MECF traveling Forum Flag Program thanks to “Ripper!” Would YOU like to display our forum flag on your Corvette, become a member of this program? Thanks for looking at the thread, especially at FVS’ created Forum Flag.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...rogram-created
3 of 4 < >

C8 Section Re-Organization, With Our New “Mid Engine Exterior/Interior Pictures, Videos and Renderings” Section

MECF members asked for our segregating pictures, renderings and videos into one area; looking ahead, that section will become our most viewed area once you get your C8’s. Pre-existing threads that fit are now being moved. Thank you for the suggestion!
4 of 4 < >

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Not New, But 48 Wonderful High Resolution C8 Pictures

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Also, High Resolution C8 Pictures!

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...f-the-interior

48 High Resolution C8 Pictures:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...8-spy-pictures
See more
See less

Buy Your ME At MSRP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The alternative of driving from Kentucky during the winter over the Rockies in a brand new Corvettes is not one for me. Shipping it directly from NCM is $2,000.

Thus for us with our second new one in a row arriving in the dead of winter, courtesy delivery is our best option.
    So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

I get it winter time driving across the country is wacked...

350 is a smart play..

i do enjoy that drive home in my various corvettes over the years.....although four or five hours has been my longest trip home though ...

i never did that bowling green delivery thing myself as bowling green is 14 hours of driving....now thats just way too long a drive at this point in my life as well..

40 odd years ago i used to drive 22 hours straight in one day from florida to NY....then go out partying all night once back in NY...

those days are long gone.

Comment

After getting no satisfaction in his attempted Northern NJ buying experience last Fall, I directed a friend to MacMulkin in Nashua NH, a sponsoring dealer. He chose his car from inventory on the web site on a Monday, A day or two later he boarded a non stop flight from Newark Airport to Manchester NH. MacMulkin picked him up at the airport, drove him to Nashua, he did the no nonsense transaction, got his orientation on the car. Hit the road and was back in his driveway to sleep in his own bed that night.

Told me he never had such a straight forward car buying experience.

Comment

MacMulkin sold us our 2015 Z06. Ditto, ditto, ditto! Super knowledgeable, had great allocation, and between the time we placed our order, they helped us track it all the way until the day they notified us that it had just come off the assembly line.

Funny thing happened after a Corvette club meeting about a year later. We had gone out for pizza and at our table of five — everyone one of us had bought our C7’s from MacMulkin. Super interesting, is that we all live in Oregon.

Not the usual car buying experience there, but actually a fun one!
          Last edited by John; 04-16-2019, 10:34 AM.
          So many questions about the ME right now, but the answers are nicely, though slowly, coming out.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X