MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Advantages of ME Over FE Configuration! Patent for Variable Width Spoiler

2 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild California Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

3 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

4 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
See more
See less

New ITW C8 Michigan Sighting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, but it seems "hip-heavy". I do not like the proportions, not in this photo anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Keagan-Z06 View Post
      Confirmed corvette nut works for GM.
      So does that make the photo an "authorized" release or is this person violating some sort of non-disclosure agreement or what??

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post

So does that make the photo an "authorized" release or is this person violating some sort of non-disclosure agreement or what??
        I think the word "confirmed" should have been in quotes.
        SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
        27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Originally posted by bobbytinvab View Post
          I dunno about you guys, but I really like the proportions on the C8. I looks very balanced front to rear and top to bottom. Hopefully it will maintain that post camo.
          My only potential issue with the proportions is the length of body behind the rear wheels. Compared to a number of other ME cars, it seems very long, kind of tail heavy. Maybe that's why GM people say "don't worry about trunk space."

SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
          27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Could be why Maximum Bob has stated publicly twice, that “GM has solved the mid engine cargo space issue.”
            So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

There was a rumor that a Grand Touring version would be made. Perhaps this is the GT.

Comment

The chassis for every C8 will be the same.* The body size, width and length would also be basically the same for every version*, though the wide-bodied versions (if there are some), might have a slightly wider main side scoop and/or the HP versions might have a longer front splitter or a rearward-protruding deck spoiler.

Potential exception: If there is an all electric version at some point.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	B59E3109-F83F-43B8-9DDC-90F27906D00B.jpeg
Views:	245
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	26087Click image for larger version

Name:	E4B99D6F-9DA8-4A08-8E91-980E8B7C45D0.jpeg
Views:	232
Size:	720.8 KB
ID:	26088 That’s the camera making the rear look bigger. There are tons of mule shots that verify this.
                  2016 Jaguar F type R. 550 hp. AW drive. convertible. Weekend toy.

Comment

Thanks MikeC8. We appreciate your providing us nice visual reminders of how the C8’s rear will work nicely.

Comment

Seeing that picture reminds me of the time we were caught out on a cross country trip in a surprise 4” blizzard. We were so glad we then had the new first version of the Michelin A/S tires on our C5. It was dicey, but we got through to the nearest small city and parked it for the night. Then we lucked out with a warming trend while we sleep and woke up to sun and dry pavement.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post
                        That’s the camera making the rear look bigger. There are tons of mule shots that verify this.
                        Well, maybe. The C8 image you included is a render. The Detroit snow image is the actual car.

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                        27,000+ miles

Comment

And there's only one picture? I'm suspicious
                          2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

Well, maybe. The C8 image you included is a render. The Detroit snow image is the actual car.
                            He also included an actual mule.

Comment

I have it on good authority that it is going to look much better than even this excellent rendering.

Click image for larger version  Name:	8B14E925-2D77-4229-A9C3-12FE969E1017.jpeg Views:	6 Size:	775.3 KB ID:	26115

Last edited by John; 02-09-2019, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	C2275195-44F6-4B02-9F12-5D8C8BAB214E.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	775.7 KB ID:	26119 Can’t wait fellas and have positioned my current cars as a trade in when the day arrives. Can’t come soon enough because mother time keeps marching alone. Glad I wasn’t born 10 years earlier. Hopefully October of this year we can order.
                                Last edited by MikeC8; 02-10-2019, 08:54 AM.
                                2016 Jaguar F type R. 550 hp. AW drive. convertible. Weekend toy.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X