MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

Hi-Res GM Logo Leaked

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that the whole marketing effort was well planned out in the beginning, but a “time out” finding in the testing and development process (known as a RCA, or root cause analysis — probably related to the electrical issue we keep hearing about), threw the original marketing plan completely out the window.

As we all know, it is much better to have an excellent end product and a stutter-step marketing program, than a perfect marketing plan and a stutter-step, non excellent final product.

We will live through this torturous waiting process. If a few along the way, chose to buy an alternative sports car because they do not want to wait, the rest of us still agree that it is best for GM to not release it until its 100% ready for us customers.
    Last edited by John; 02-07-2019, 07:30 AM.
    So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

This is Zane Merva from GM-Trucks.COM

Zane
      2020 C8 Corvette Spy Shots
      By Zane
      Yesterday our spy photographer contacted with some mind blowing photos and we couldn't wait to share them with you today. We purchased the rights to post them here immediately.
      Last edited by Skank; 02-07-2019, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skank View Post
        This is Zane Merva from GM-Trucks.COM
        Could this be Zerv?

Comment

Locking this thread as we have much more on this new one, including start up GIF, driver’s IP picture, blacked out emblem and more.

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...ked-out-emblem

So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
          Working...
          X