MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

C8’s Interior Uncovered?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m with you, John. My best SWAG is $65K gets you the bare bones ME. And then the packages and options will follow the Porsche model. Lots available, for a price.

Comment

• I will bet that if one checked off every single option box for a first year entry ME, that one will leave $110K in the rear view mirror.

Comment

• Originally posted by smoove7410 View Post
        I'm interested in the selective blurring that has been done.

Pic 1 has the screen behind the wheel blurred. (no it's not a focus issue).

There's something on the passenger dash in pic 2 blurred out plus the mirror.

A similar (or the same) object with the red and yellow is also blurred out in pic 3 with the screen again blurred. And again in the corner of pic 5.

So who did the blurring? And what are they hiding?

Comment

• Those are really good questions Bikerjulio. I wonder if Carscoops did that blurring, and consistent with their great name, they will have a “round 2” interior expose at some time upcoming.
          So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

• The one I am most interested in this control. Does that look like a split window to anyone else? Or am I wishing it so because I will always lust after a split?

Click image for larger version

Name:	7D5B9D28-2A58-4CB2-ADB8-B2F906C4B096.jpeg
Views:	47
Size:	512.2 KB
ID:	22709

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
              The one I am most interested in this control. Does that look like a split window to anyone else? Or am I wishing it so because I will always lust after a split?

Name:	7D5B9D28-2A58-4CB2-ADB8-B2F906C4B096.jpeg
Views:	47
Size:	512.2 KB
ID:	22709
              I sure can't figure it out. On another note the button to the left has been stated to be front lift but could it not be front cameras?
              There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
              2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
              79 coupe Silver/oyster
              All one owner
              Museum lifetime members

Comment

• Originally posted by timsz51 View Post

Well on the counsel my guess is that it is the automatic shifter. Not sure what's on the steering wheel, maybe something to do with the cruise control.
                I can blow up the size on that left button on the wheel but not clean it up. Any of you smart guys able to do that?
                There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                79 coupe Silver/oyster
                All one owner
                Museum lifetime members

Comment

• Sounds Like Maybe: 1. Zerv has additional photos and infro. 2. Zerv is tempted to release more good stuff on January 14. 3. And that is the reveal Zerv predicted. Not relay by GM.
                  There are probably others who are respectfully concealing their unauthorized pics of the ME. If Zerv reveals full body pics, then others may follow.
                  Then, if that’s the case, the question is whether Zerv will reveal or continue to respectfully conceal.
                  Maybe we'll see it soon? He probably has the goods but will he pull he trigger? If he does then there will be resentment and delight.
                  Last edited by SheepDog; 01-13-2019, 09:09 AM.

Comment

The one I am most interested in this control. Does that look like a split window to anyone else? Or am I wishing it so because I will always lust after a split?

Click image for larger version  Name:	7D5B9D28-2A58-4CB2-ADB8-B2F906C4B096.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	512.2 KB ID:	22709
                    John, That's a real possibility as there's really no reason to have full vision out the back of that heavily sloped and distorted rear window when they now have a wide angle Digital Rear View Streaming Mirror/Camera. The shape of that rear hatch ventilator frame could easily allow a glass overlay detail that could create a split window look or leave it off for people that don't want it. With that rear view camera a rear window is actually unnecessary.
                    Last edited by Skank; 01-13-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	7D5B9D28-2A58-4CB2-ADB8-B2F906C4B096.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	512.2 KB ID:	22709
                      Although not the most logical place in my mind, those 3 buttons look to be the "opening" buttons.

I'm guessing the one to left that's hidden is the front trunk. The pictogram on the center button clearly looks like the rear hatch in the open position seen from the passenger side.

So what does that leave? The rightside one sure is a busy place in that blowup. The crop I did looks different. I'm going to put my wishful hat on and say it's for the roof.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_4432 - Edited.jpg Views:	1 Size:	64.7 KB ID:	22723

I have changed my opinion altogether. The center one is front lift for sure. The others IDK.
                      Last edited by Bikerjulio; 01-13-2019, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• I wanted to zoom on the passenger door and see what we can see.

Name:	FE9C20E2-E797-4A6E-AC55-C8488B8E540A.jpeg
Views:	54
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	22803

Comment

• Originally posted by Bikerjulio View Post
                          I'm interested in the selective blurring that has been done.
                          It blurs the vinyl tarp that was rolled back.

Comment

• Looks like the only things on the door are the window switch (Top) then the lock unlock as the leading black buttons and the nice metal looking silver button is the door release.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedDropTop View Post

It blurs the vinyl tarp that was rolled back.

The blurring is controlled and a lot more selective. Try looking again. The screen for instance.

Futhermore, why would anyone go to the trouble of blurring a tarp? Was it a secret tarp? Does it even look like a tarp? No. Looks more like a fast food wrapper sitting there.

Which would make the case for it being a deliberate leak. No advertising KFC or whatever.

Perhaps someone will recognize the color scheme.

Name:	aced9a45-41df8887-2020-corvette-c8-5carscoops - Edited.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	22824
                              Last edited by Bikerjulio; 01-13-2019, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Two observations, admittedly I did not read every one of the 170+ posts but, I’m very pleased that the possibility for the lighter, be it Kalahari, saddle, champagne , whatever may finally include the majority of the center console, door panels and dash. Although in the “spy” photo the seats don’t match. The other is the depression or indentation at the center front of the seat. Could it be a recessed area or “plug” filling an access location for the “submarine” belt of a 5 point harness those of us that race the car have wanted? I am also hoping that any “Competition” seat offerings will include the Napa leather as the 3 or 4 LZ trim levels have with the standard sport seats. Otherwise, I am completely “stoked” with the interior as presented by these photos.👍

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X