MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tremec TR-9007 DCT For The C8? C7’s Ending & C8’s Beginnings: Possible Options. ME’s Infotainment System Capabilities and Components

2 of 2 < >

Wish To Change Your Forum Name? Bob Lutz on C8 vs C7 Pricing; ME’s LT2 Engine Technology Enhancments!

It is easy to change your forum name. Retain your post count. Please PM “John.”
Chazcron’s Renders of Today:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...w-gif-and-ones
C8 Just A Little More: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...on-for-version
See more
See less

ME Public Roads’ Spotting North of Detroit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good analysis. As we know, they still are in final parts development and adjustment phase, and on re the car in your upper picture, probably they need to further adjust/rotate the wiper arm on its shaft a small amount.

This is not an an issue on every car, so I am learning toward an adjust/final settings issue that is still on their Pre-Production Validation( PPV) to-do checklist.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB86C398-D645-466C-A5CD-8213F449B341.jpeg
Views:	3
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	20295

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

• Originally posted by fvs View Post

something like this...

Name:	c8 rear bds.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	20045
      FVS - I am liking it. I saw a brand new Camaro today while X-Mas shopping (what a mass of humanity out there !!) - you can definitely see the family resemblance. The only thing I am not liking in your pic is the black "Audi R8 style" black blade over the side cowl inlet lip....do you have version of this where it is body colored ? I would like this body colored if this is an option....

Comment

• Binger, same wonder artist bdsvavars, with the side blade toned down. And in post below, totally devoid of any blade different-than-body color.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F7A08AB8-3370-4E14-99BF-F61B97F39515.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	135.7 KB ID:	20344
        Last edited by John; 12-23-2018, 07:30 PM.
        Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

• Also thanks to bdsvavars.

Name:	DFBCDC9A-374E-45D6-8726-D2AE327AD942.jpeg
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	20346

Comment

• A delightful side rendering by fvs with no contrasting side blade color:

Name:	12BD0EF3-BCF0-46D4-AD1E-BAA6951E5089.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	275.8 KB
ID:	20351

Comment

• A bdsvavars’ work in progress” of a side blade without color difference:

Click image for larger version  Name:	E0B39AC7-A55C-4DC7-9923-5F1C03BF49FC.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	68.2 KB ID:	20353
              Last edited by John; 12-24-2018, 12:45 AM. Reason: Correct a mistake I earlier made.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOMDOM69 View Post

is that a heads up display in the center of the dashboard?
                More likely a piece of testing equipment, but who knows.

As for wipers, I don't really care, do u? ')

Recessing them like they are on the C7 might help with appearance, but it really won't keep them out of the sun unless you always park your car with the nose facing the sun, and never park it outside in the hours around noon.
                SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

• Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

As for wipers, I don't really care, do u? ')
                  I emphatically agree

Comment

• Of course they could do the '68-'72 style but that eventually turned out to be maintenance nightmare. I would prefer something more like the '68 GTO I had (wished I still did) or the '73 Corvette (that I still have). The downside was/is it collects trash and snow. I know that most don't drive their Corvette in the snow or leave it out where it can collect leaves but mine was a daily driver for 20 years.
                    Merry Christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
                      Also thanks to bdsvavars.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DFBCDC9A-374E-45D6-8726-D2AE327AD942.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	54.7 KB ID:	20346
                      I can't wait to see this with the color of my avator and the awesome chrome wheels ...
                      Just my opinion but i like the side scoops being any color besides blues ...
                      Last edited by Ssscooter66; 12-24-2018, 03:58 PM.
                      A thought if I might ...😎

Comment

Binger, same wonder artist bdsvavars, with the side blade toned down. And in post below, totally devoid of any blade different-than-body color.

Click image for larger version Name:	F7A08AB8-3370-4E14-99BF-F61B97F39515.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	135.7 KB ID:	20344
                        This is hot!!
                        like the silver and red cars except the side scoop

Comment

• Ronstar, I totally agree. That is one exciting car. Looks like it is ready pounce.

Comment

• Originally posted by CorvetteBlogger View Post
                            Red Seatbelts

Name:	ME2020_redseatbelt.jpg
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	20111
                            Interesting - you can actually see the real front bumper (wrapped in same camo) behind the fake add-on.

Comment

• I like the swept back aspect of the front bumper...

thats pretty slick..how the leading edge sweeps back....

Comment

A delightful side rendering by fvs with no contrasting side blade color:

Name:	12BD0EF3-BCF0-46D4-AD1E-BAA6951E5089.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	275.8 KB
ID:	20351
                                This has to be one of my favorite renderings. Not being a fan of black wheels, I especially like the looks of the Z06 style wheels.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X