MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

Lutz: C8 Little More Than C7 Version for Version

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep it's all Bob's fault

Click image for larger version

Name:	38c219a9011cb83316d736cfc1672100.png
Views:	134
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	25598

Comment

And, I suppose, you believe the upturn was all his doing too?

Comment

Originally posted by ltomn View Post
        And, I suppose, you believe the upturn was all his doing too?
        Blah blah blah!
        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
        79 coupe Silver/oyster
        All one owner
        Museum lifetime members

Comment

Listening to Autoline.com a few months ago when Bob Lutz was a guest was entertaining and revealing. While I highly respect him he clearly made some uninformed mistakes in that interview. He mentioned that the mid engined Corvette will have LS engines and not realizing that the C7 generation had LT1, LT4, and LT5 engines that are completely different engines than the LS engines from the C6 generation. People are placing too much validation on Lutz, hoping his comment on pricing will come true while he continually alludes that he doesn't know the facts.. I think the commentary from the three prior Corvette Head Engineers are far more accurate in their projections.

Here is the video of Autoline Afterhours with Bob Lutz. There are two sections of the video where they discuss the Mid Engine Corvette. The first section starts at 2:48 - 5:07 and the second section starts at 7:45 - 23:11. The part where Lutz erroneously assumes the ME having a generation old LS engine is at the 8:29 time of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=-ssnme93y3o
          Last edited by Skank; 02-05-2019, 03:00 PM.

Comment

We have differing opinions about Maximum Bob. That is fine — as long as we react to each other respectfully.
            So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
            Working...
            X