MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

C8 Caught In The Wild Testing! Best 7 ME Videos! Inside BGA : Jagamajajaran’s Video

2 of 4 < >

2019 Grand Sport Drivers Series Officially Revealed Tomorrow. LIst of C8 Poential Patents. Considerations In Modeling The C8

3 of 4 < >

Site Maintenance Starts @ 5:00 PM Today

Yesterday’s massive software update resulted in 3 things needing help. Some already corrected. Today we get up to a one hour maintenance/update time out.
4 of 4 < >

UPGRADED FORUM SOFTWARE

To keep our forum growing with the latest software, it was just upgraded. LIke all changes, our goal is for 100% success, but sometimes only 99% is achieved. If you notice that 1%, please start a thread entitled “Software Upgrade Difference. “ Thank you for within it describing what was different, worked better or not as well. Thank you.
See more
See less

Corvette C8.R Night Test at Sebring

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette C8.R Night Test at Sebring

Nice to have some C8.R video! For the clearest picture of the taillights, please see post # 16.

Click image for larger version  Name:	B5D29BA8-347A-417E-95B7-1F8B74C3C133.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	74.5 KB ID:	18276
    Last edited by John; 12-07-2018, 12:56 AM.

Great find and post C8-wannabe. Thank you very much for sharing that good news with us all.
    So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for posting. Sure has a different sound to me.
      There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
      2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
      79 coupe Silver/oyster
      All one owner
      Museum lifetime members

Comment

Production tail lights, or just C8.R?

Comment

I will bet those are production taillights; sure echo what a certain person posted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EDACB872-2BE4-4015-A408-F1AFBA8D7B5A.jpeg
Views:	77
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	18279

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Well holy cow. seriously. whoa.

Comment

NICE, Thanks for posting .
              Rocket City Florida

Comment

Nice thank for posting

Comment

Methinks those are the production C8 taillights too. Thank you C8-wannabe for posting the video.
                  Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

If those are the production taillights, I absolutely love the look. Very aggressive.

Comment

Finally something! She sure sounds like she’s missing two cylinders... but she getting it! Look at the tail lights!

Last edited by John; 12-08-2018, 03:10 PM.

Comment

But they are not round LOL. I am not serious, just playing, for I love the tail lights too.

Comment

Switching gears, to the exhaust. Certainly very different from the C7.R. What do you think of its “sound quality?” Do you like it?

Comment

As one of the comments on the video says, if it were any other car, people would be praising the sound. I personally like it.

Edit: Definitely sounds like a flat plane crank to me.
                            Last edited by makav; 12-06-2018, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Anyone think it’ll be a similar engine available at some point or this is strictly C8R? Those shifts!!!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X