MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 5 < >

GM IS Radically Changing! C8.R Sebring Night Testing! FVS’ Latest Interior Rendering.

2 of 5 < >

New C8 ME Proposals By “unlimitedPower”! FVS’ Latest Interior Render! Bdsvavars ME GIF Video Rendering!

3 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally Or Locally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? duckvett’s Photo of the Day Winner

4 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? MikeC8 Wins Today’s “Photo of the Day Award”

5 of 5 < >

MECF Forum “Picture of the Day Award” (POTD) Section Started; To Be Eligible, Post Your Picture in our C1-6 or C7 section.

A different admin/mod chosen photo(s) each day, one you earlier placed of your car it in the C1-C6 Fantastic Corvettes section, the Compelling C7 section (or be admin/mod ME section chosen). We today feature Steven Bell’s beauty: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...y-award-winner
See more
See less

2020 C8 Emblem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd still love to see what one these would look like with the USA 🇺🇸 flag from one of the great artists here ... 😊
    A thought if I might :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Racer X View Post
      Now you know the GM artist just took the C7 emblem and stretched it vertically on an iMAC and said DONE! Probably took less time than all of this speculation
      Or about the same amount of time it took you to help Speedracer out of a jam!
      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
      Working...
      X