MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 5 < >

GM IS Radically Changing! C8.R Sebring Night Testing! FVS’ Latest Interior Rendering.

2 of 5 < >

New C8 ME Proposals By “unlimitedPower”! FVS’ Latest Interior Render! Bdsvavars ME GIF Video Rendering!

3 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally Or Locally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? duckvett’s Photo of the Day Winner

4 of 5 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? MikeC8 Wins Today’s “Photo of the Day Award”

5 of 5 < >

MECF Forum “Picture of the Day Award” (POTD) Section Started; To Be Eligible, Post Your Picture in our C1-6 or C7 section.

A different admin/mod chosen photo(s) each day, one you earlier placed of your car it in the C1-C6 Fantastic Corvettes section, the Compelling C7 section (or be admin/mod ME section chosen). We today feature Steven Bell’s beauty: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...y-award-winner
See more
See less

Great Revised ME Renders By “bdsvavars”

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent analyzed meyerweb. I think you are right on both major points you noted
    Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Interesting....

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-11-25 00.17.54.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	16827

Comment

I still think that side scoop will be flush with the rest of the car and the pronounced scoop is spy cladding...

looks cool but in production form i dont believe we will see such a projection outward...

sort of wish we would but just not going to happen in my opinion...

flat side with scoop will shock many after all these great sketches

Comment

We should have a new rendering with minimal outward projection by the side scoop area...because i believe thats what the production version will be like.

Comment

Name:	1ABC822C-2CD9-4DBD-AF67-CFE6331E3CDB.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	16838
            Attached Files

Comment

bdsvavars latest two renders:

Originally posted by bdsvavars
              Here are a couple of new renders. It’s getting closer.

Name:	4FFF4CF0-D2AF-4326-A89B-CCE9B0D2E737.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	17402

Name:	3E7FB83F-4F38-41BD-A795-0BF34B5F7A90.jpeg
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	17403
              Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Nice job Bjorn ... I'm not sure I care for the black "cover" on the side scoop, but appreciate your efforts to show us your interpretation. It's going to be a good looking car

Comment

We've all seen several variations of the side scoop in renderings. Initially, I did not like any that had any kind of cover to it. I have to admit, this latest rendering by bdsvavars has caught my attention. I'm not sure if it adds a break and more definition to the side of the car or it helps give a better proportion of the rear 20" wheel to the rear quarter panel. I'm sure it would look better with some colors than others. It obviously will either be loved or hated by prospective ME customers. I would hope if Chevrolet were to incorporate some type of cover, that it would be an optional accessory and possibly in CF.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                    bdsvavars latest two renders:

Name:	4FFF4CF0-D2AF-4326-A89B-CCE9B0D2E737.jpeg
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	17402

Name:	3E7FB83F-4F38-41BD-A795-0BF34B5F7A90.jpeg
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	17403
                    Sweeeeeeet!!!!!
                    There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                    2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                    79 coupe Silver/oyster
                    All one owner
                    Museum lifetime members

Comment

I am digging the "two-piece" scoop, for the same reason i like the black accents on all the C7s. Each render is getting so refined, i wouldn't be a bit suprised if we are close to looking at a finished product. Good work, all! It is an obvious big brother to the C7 and not a european knock off which is also very cool

Comment

Totally agree Racer X, that it looks like a Corvette, and we continue to get closer to the real thing.

Yet, as every renderer has commented, “what GM will reveal, will be much better.”

Comment

Nice but fvs has the quarter window correct. That’s all that’s missing imo. Nice job !
                          2009 Shelby GT 500 KR weekend toy

Comment

Originally posted by MikeC8 View Post
                            Nice but fvs has the quarter window correct. That’s all that’s missing imo. Nice job !
                            Correct, or incorrect?
                            SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                            27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X