MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

GM IS Radically Changing! C8.R Sebring Night Testing! FVS’ Latest Interior Rendering.

2 of 4 < >

New C8 ME Proposals By “unlimitedPower”! FVS’ Latest Interior Render! Bdsvavars ME GIF Video Rendering!

3 of 4 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally Or Locally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? duckvett’s Photo of the Day Winner

4 of 4 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? MikeC8 Wins Today’s “Photo of the Day Award”

See more
See less

Chazcron C8 GIF Work In Progress

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy thanksgiving everyone.
    2009 Shelby GT 500 KR weekend toy

Comment

• Originally posted by John View Post
      Frenzy36, I am not loving it visually either. I do think however, that Chazcron has faithfully and accurately portrayed what we see in this first picture.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9CE93BD4-1F73-4B93-821C-5CE069A4525C.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	419.0 KB
ID:	16519

Name:	9D65B454-7B50-4ED6-A5F1-A3E3579060FF.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	389.7 KB
ID:	16520
      In that comoed photo where it’s squared off the deck lid appears the same color as the window surround. So maybe it will all be body color.
      There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
      2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
      79 coupe Silver/oyster
      All one owner
      Museum lifetime members

Comment

• As someone who would flub drawing a stick person, I love this thread.

Comment

• My biggest pet peeve in car design is when headlights and taillights bulge out past the surrounding body lines. I hope the lights are flush with the body on this car. No bulging lights please.

Comment

• I agree. I too find the bulging headlights and taillights not pleasing to look out. From the CAD drawings, we believe but not positive that we will not have either of them sticking out.

Comment

• I keep hoping that we see Chazcron’s final, 360 degree rotating video pretty soon.
              Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

• Chazcron’s revised front grille here:

Originally posted by Chazcron
                Finally could see it was missing something in the grille and photoshopped this in. It looks better and I'll model it in the future, There is a sensor on the other side of it, near the vertical, so something goes in the middle too. I just dont know what. This follows a lot of recent proportion changes that aren't very apparent in this render. Not my favorite angle and I hate my lame headlight buckets.

How many of us will not be surprised to see a changed headlight soon from Chazcron — after his above comment.

Name:	96F3BEDA-C194-459F-AC7E-76F17AF5270D.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	252.1 KB
ID:	17833

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

• I really like the corner grille “horizontals” being in body color. Wonder what will be the headlight bucket evolution?

Comment

• I'm not a big fan of the splitters in the side grilles, but if they do have them, it is better that they be body color. thx Chaz.

Comment

• If those horizontal splitters were missing, that would be good news for me also; maybe just on a Z-51 version for extra cornering downforce?

Comment

• Looks okay to me.
                        There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                        2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                        79 coupe Silver/oyster
                        All one owner
                        Museum lifetime members

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                        Working...