MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Not New, But 48 Wonderful High Resolution C8 Pictures

Stay Tuned As Chazcron Works On His Latest Project, The ME IP/Dashboard! Also, High Resolution C8 Pictures!

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...f-the-interior

48 High Resolution C8 Pictures:

https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...8-spy-pictures
2 of 4 < >

Scheduled Software Maintenance: Tuesday, 8:00 PM

We have scheduled software maintenance and upgrades Tuesday (19th) @ 8:00 PM. While vBulletin always say not more than an hour, they have averaged 10 minutes in length. Thank you — as we continually are committed to having the best forum software available.
3 of 4 < >

Welcome Corvette Dream Giveway As Our Forum Founding Vendor!

We welcome an outstanding organization as a MECF vendor, one who has an amazing and such a.well deserved reputation for giving away staggering amounts of funds to very worthy organizations who help others.

https://www.dreamgiveaway.com/dg/corvette?promo=ME2019C
4 of 4 < >

Advantages of ME Over FE Configuration! Patent for Variable Width Spoiler

See more
See less

((( *** VIDEO *** ))) : TFL Now 2020 C8 Mid Engine Spied and Caught....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ((( *** VIDEO *** ))) : TFL Now 2020 C8 Mid Engine Spied and Caught....

Attached Files

Everybody was nice and polite! No harm done. The pleasant music kept everything calm.
    Last edited by Boomer; 10-07-2018, 07:00 AM.

Comment

If GM really didn't want them seen, it's simple to rent a tent to put them all in....or a private garage. But I wish the videographer would have turned his phone sideways in landscape mode it would have been better cinematography.
      Last edited by Ateupjoe; 10-07-2018, 07:39 AM. Reason: more content.
      2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Thank you Corvette_Nut for finding and posting this video!
        So many questions about the ME right now; so few answers yet.

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

Great pictures and video! Makes me think that they want the cars to be seen and are just acting like they don't.

-Multiple prototypes are sitting in a parking lot side by side and completely out in the open with one lone guard.
          -The guard is barely trying and pretty much just let's the guy take the video and pictures.

Comment

Glad to see that they are continuing testing. Thanks Corvette_Nut.
            Looking forward to our ME arriving.

Comment

Exciting times for us Corvette Fans. I can't wait for the full reveal of the 8th Generation....

Comment

I don't think GM is hiring the guards to prevent people from taking pictures of the cars. It's more to keep people from trying to remove the cladding or otherwise mess with the cars. They know that by testing them in public people are going to take pictures.
                SunKissed, my 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible (One of about 40)

Purchased 5/2/2015,
                27,000+ miles

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club. Check us out http://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org

Comment

Every glimpse that GM "lets" us see is undoubtedly closer to what the production ME will look like. But, I am not really going to feel like I am seeing (or hearing) the real thing until I see one with a window sticker on it. Just say'n.

Having said that, I am always waiting for another look-see to come along. Thanks for posting.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X