MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 4 < >

GM IS Radically Changing! C8.R Sebring Night Testing! FVS’ Latest Interior Rendering.

2 of 4 < >

New C8 ME Proposals By “unlimitedPower”! FVS’ Latest Interior Render! Bdsvavars ME GIF Video Rendering!

3 of 4 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally Or Locally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? duckvett’s Photo of the Day Winner

4 of 4 < >

Buying Your C8 Nationally? Contrasting C8 Scoop Trim? MikeC8 Wins Today’s “Photo of the Day Award”

See more
See less

NEW FVS Front Quarter Render

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW FVS Front Quarter Render

The ME gets swoopier! Here is today’s October 6th latest FirstVetteSoon rendering.

Click image for larger version

Name:	109E2F32-156A-4F1F-8D4A-B50EE04A0901.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	555.0 KB
ID:	11877

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

WOW !!! FVS That looks amazing. Hopefully the reveal will look as good. Where is GM's Announcement? Hopefully by the 13th of this month we will receive the Reveal Information. Come On GM .
    Rocket City Florida

Comment

Isn't the Fuel Door on the drivers side though? Or may it be on both sides of the vehicle like my old Lotus Esprit?
      Rocket City Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
        Isn't the Fuel Door on the drivers side though? Or may it be on both sides of the vehicle like my old Lotus Esprit?
        Ha! I flipped the image so it would be different... Forgot about the door....but there should be two ! You guys are too sharp ! ; )

Click image for larger version  Name:	c8 iso orange right side.jpg Views:	1 Size:	748.3 KB ID:	11884
        Last edited by fvs; 10-06-2018, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fvs View Post

ha! I flipper the image so it would be different... Forgot about the door....but there should be two ! You guys are too sharp ! ; )

Click image for larger version  Name:	c8 iso orange right side.jpg Views:	1 Size:	748.3 KB ID:	11884
          Very nice.
          Last edited by John; 10-06-2018, 11:13 PM.
          Rocket City Florida

Comment

She’s a beauty!

Comment

I’m sure the side scoop is not entirely correct but this should give an idea. Can’t wait to be surprised!

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
                Isn't the Fuel Door on the drivers side though?
                Good powers of observation. I missed that entirely. Thank you.
                Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A 2020 ME Corvette is coming next.

Comment

This is my favorite rendering! It flows very nicely. Thank you fvs.
                  Looking forward to our ME arriving, hopefully late next summer.

Comment

Another great looking rendering fvs. I can't wait to see this blue
                    A thought if I might :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
                      Another great looking rendering fvs. I can't wait to see this blue

Name:	5B198EC4-F768-49A5-B5D5-F29762916797.jpeg
Size:	318.6 KB
ID:	11903

Comment

We are thinking this car in Long Beach Red (hoping that color continues through 2020). This is the best I can approximate that with my rudimentary tools.

Name:	12A30DB8-937D-4098-BD63-ED662C249719.jpeg
Size:	284.1 KB
ID:	11905

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	5B198EC4-F768-49A5-B5D5-F29762916797.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	318.6 KB ID:	11903

Thats an awesome blue C8 , exactly what I'm looking forward to see ......
                          P.S. Thanks for the new avatar
                          Last edited by Ssscooter66; 10-07-2018, 09:45 AM.
                          A thought if I might :-)

Comment

FVS, that's fantastic as always!! I always enjoy your wheel selections as well and now you got me thinking which previous Corvette wheels would look best on the ME.

Comment

CB, if I personally had a choice I would choose the lightest and the strongest wheels ever put on a Corvette (source is both Harlan Charles and Phil Minch), the ones put on the 2013 Anniversary cars, choosing them “machined” as per attached. And the trifecta is that they are really easy to clean!

Name:	3079E109-5FF3-4220-8EA8-600155D285D4.jpeg
Size:	615.0 KB
ID:	11917

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X