Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Someone is stealing the best minds from mclaren, tesla and ford and guess who it is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is stealing the best minds from mclaren, tesla and ford and guess who it is!

https://carbuzz.com/news/someone-is-...aren-and-tesla

I guess we can't fault Rivan for this. While I'm no fan of electric vehicles, we have to let capitalism work it's charm. If these guys want to jump on the electric train, so be it. I, personally, don't think this is over at all.
    Last edited by ltomn; 07-06-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing JB.

The front of the truck and SUV on these Rivian's is just BUGLY... Maybe one of these executives can help them get some style!
      Vette's owned: 99 Sebring Silver Convert - 10yrs, 2008 Crystal Red Convert,w/cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger. C8 VIN 00336 built on 2/10/20 - Delivered 3/18/20 C8 Spec: Torch Red 2LT, Z51, FE4, E60, CF7, FA5, AH2, HUL, J6E, TU7, 3F9, Q8P, 5ZU, R8C

Comment

Who's making money building Electric Cars?? Tesla is not and these Rivian Vehicles are ugly. This whole electric car craze is funded by grants and tax write offs.

Comment

The oil indistry has been receiving billions in subsidies and they are profitable..

i dont really have a problem with tax incentives for ev’s.

having driven tesa model S in insane mode and ludicrious mode....

quite honestly its an eye opening experience and makes revving a v8 and driving a manual transmission tremendously outdated even in a corvette...

nobody makes money at the release of any new model....even a new generation...it takes time for break even and then profits....if you are carrying all the costs that a manufacturer writes off...

im not rushing to owning an ev but it is clear the superiority of electric motors torque...instant tq is crazy cool...

jmo

Comment

Ps i dont even want to own a hyper fast hybrid ICE and EV combo...

i just want a 500 hp v8

but for the family cuv...

a hot rod ev cuv the size of a macan would be cool from gm.

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
              The oil indistry has been receiving billions in subsidies and they are profitable..

i dont really have a problem with tax incentives for ev’s.

having driven tesa model S in insane mode and ludicrious mode....

quite honestly its an eye opening experience and makes revving a v8 and driving a manual transmission tremendously outdated even in a corvette...

nobody makes money at the release of any new model....even a new generation...it takes time for break even and then profits....if you are carrying all the costs that a manufacturer writes off...

im not rushing to owning an ev but it is clear the superiority of electric motors torque...instant tq is crazy cool...auto clicker word unscrambler

jmo

The front of the truck and SUV on these Rivian's is just BUGLY... Maybe one of these executives can help them get some style!

Comment

The Illinois Rivian plant is 10 miles from my house, it's the former Diamond Star/Mitsubishi plant. Currently the holding yard for a gazzilion TDI VWs.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X