Both the Cadillac CT5-V and the CT4-V Wiil Debut This Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both the Cadillac CT5-V and the CT4-V Wiil Debut This Month

Hopefully the CT5-V will have the 500HP detuned version of the Blackwing allowing it to be configured for all season use rather than "summer only".

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2019/05/...ut-this-month/

Xt4:? V?

what is a ct 4?

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
      what is a ct 4?
      The Cadillac CT4 is an upcoming car from General Motors’ Cadillac division.

Read more: http://gmauthority.com/blog/gm/cadil...#ixzz5oMuuBmsb

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-Cadillac-CT4-Premium-Luxury-Exterior-Spy-Shots-February-2014-017-760x500.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	36932

Comment

I was hoping they would have made a XT4-V. They missed their game in the styling department with the CT4 and CT5. The 2ND gen CTS-V and ATS-VSport were pretty good looking. Which I currently own, but I wouldn't even consider the CT4 or CT5.
        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post
          I was hoping they would have made a XT4-V. They missed their game in the styling department with the CT4 and CT5. The 2ND gen CTS-V and ATS-VSport were pretty good looking. Which I currently own, but I wouldn't even consider the CT4 or CT5.
          Gonna wait to see the CT5 in person. I want either the CT5 or CT6 with the detuned Blackwing 500 hp all season to replace my current XTSvsport in MY 2021 or 2022. CT6 would be preferable. I'm hearing the price might approach six figures. If it reviews well I'll grab one.

Comment

Its my understanding the ct5 slots in between the old ATS and 3rd generation CTS...and in the distand future there might be a smaller sedan

the second gen cadillac cts was the size and competitor for tje bmw 5 series but priced closer to the 3 series. That second generation cts was a huge success.

the problem for cadillac as it reinvented the cts to get larger and much more expensive...it also brought out the little ats...

it split the sales if the second gen cts and lost its value equation compared to the overpriced germans...and then all cadillac sedans hit the skids...

americans arent stupid like previous head of cadillac JDN thought...

i could be wrong but I know nothing of a ct4 at this point for release so either its a totally new vehicle none of us or many of us dont know about or more likely the new hot V s are ct5 v and xt4 v ..

honestly I thought high performance v series were being cut...

for the ct5 to have a chance..it needs its second gen price advantage over the way overpriced germans and it desperately needs awd...

todays market is awd to keep the idea of keeping loving family safe in bad weather...true or not doesnt matter thats the buying publics demands these days...

should be xt4 v series most probably...(tt v6?)

310 hp turbo 2.7 four from the silverado would make for a nice v sport xt4 too..

no more sedans for awhile need3 at cadillac...imo

Comment

Originally posted by Boomer View Post

Gonna wait to see the CT5 in person. I want either the CT5 or CT6 with the detuned Blackwing 500 hp all season to replace my current XTSvsport in MY 2021 or 2022. CT6 would be preferable. I'm hearing the price might approach six figures. If it reviews well I'll grab one.
              I wanted the CT6 with the Blackwing. Why do you think they stopped production of them?
              Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy36 View Post

I wanted the CT6 with the Blackwing. Why do you think they stopped production of them?
                Considering the first tranche of the CT6-V sold out in a coupla hours, it appears to me like they miscalculated and made a mistake. Seems they may be trying to recover from that by continuing production ala with a $4 grand price increase for the exact same car. I'm also thinking they may be reevaluating their plan to abandon sedans completely.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X