X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRC shocks are now a $5500 option!

On a $218,000 roma

worlds prettiest 2 seat ferrari?

For almost the entire C7 generation Ferrari bought their mag ride complete system from Corvette then decided to create their own around 2018. Guess they did and at what a price but guess their customers either can afford it or care less.

Comment

I thought they were still licensing it from whatever delcos name is today. Denso?

interesting that at 218 grand the beautiful roma doesnt offer the mrc as standard but rather a $5500 option?

stunning 3.9 liter flat plane crank twin turbo v8 ....

i am hopeful the dct tuning is still in testing stages and not complete...

great video as two friends enjoy this vehicle just like all of us would do.

one takes got even better.

Comment

GM’s MSRC shocks are still being purchased for every street licensed Aston Martin.

Comment

Thanks JB, Interesting and beautiful car though madness on upgrade pricing.
          Rocket City Florida

Comment

😂 $90k in options
            [2021 2LT-Z51-HTC-Red Mist-Carbon Flash Nacelles-Mirrors-Spoiler][GT2 Sky Cool Grey 2-Tone Torch Red Belts][E60 - FE4 - RC8]
            [Current 1999 C5 Z51 Magnetic Red Coupe]

Deposit June 18 2020

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
              I thought they were still licensing it from whatever delcos name is today. Denso?

one takes got even better.
              They license the technology, but build the components themselves. They used to buy the actual shocks and electronics from Delco. Which is, I'm pretty sure, still AC Delco. Denso is a Japanese company that used to be owned by Toyota.
              Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3000: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

Originally posted by meyerweb View Post

They license the technology, but build the components themselves. They used to buy the actual shocks and electronics from Delco. Which is, I'm pretty sure, still AC Delco. Denso is a Japanese company that used to be owned by Toyota.

I was mistakenly thinking of delphis sale to BW finalized in december 2020. (@40 seconds) ev

delphi 4 billion dollar sales rolled into borg warner for a massive $14 billion Goliath.

my good friends at autoline ...i need to pay more attention these days...

Last edited by JB; 02-03-2021, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I bet the failure rate is still the same. I love my C8 and I love Corvettes but my experience with magnetic shocks over the last thirteen years is mostly negative. It's not a matter of if they will leak, it's when. I didn't want magnetic shocks on my C8 no matter how much the reviews raved about them.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X