MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! 1959 Stingray Race Re-Imagined “Modern” C8 Close Up Video

2 of 3 < >

Tonight @ 8:00 PM (PST) Scheduled Software Maintenance. C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK!

HEADS UP PLEASE: Tonight At 8:00 PM Is Scheduled Software Maintenance! Could be up to two hours long — but heretofore every one has been much shorter than the time cautioned.

Reveal Countdown Clock: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette
3 of 3 < >

C8 Reveal Countdown Clock! Requirement to cite your post’s sources with a clickable link.

C8 REVEAL COUNTDOWN CLOCK: https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-v...ation-corvette

PLEASE, DUE TO COPYRIGHT LAWS, IF YOU USE ANY PART OF AN ARTICLE IN YOUR POST, IMPERATIVE THAT YOU INCLUDE AN ACTUAL, CLICKABLE LINK TO IT. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mark Reuss Appointed GM President

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Reuss Appointed GM President

Congratulations to Mark, for he is above all else a “car guy.” How nice it now is that both he and Mary Barra, a “car girl,” are heading up GM. Mark is 100% in charge of product, and as he loves to drive fast, we expect GM to continue to fully support the Corvette and related exciting GM product.

Originally posted by media.GM
    Mark Reuss Named General Motors President

2019-01-03

DETROIT — General Motors (NYSE: GM) today announced the appointment of Mark Reuss as company president, effective immediately. Reuss currently leads the Global Product Group and Cadillac and will now assume responsibility for the Quality organization.

“Mark’s global operational experience, deep product knowledge and strong leadership will serve us well as we continue to strengthen our current business, take advantage of growth opportunities and further define the future of personal mobility,” said GM Chairman and CEO Mary Barra. “Mark has played a critical role in leading the development of the company’s award-winning vehicles while transitioning his team to prepare for growing electrification and autonomous technologies.”

According to Reuss, “I am very proud to have spent my entire career at General Motors, and to now take on this new role is truly a great honor. With our current lineup of outstanding cars, trucks and crossovers around the world, I’m looking forward to keeping our momentum going at full speed.”

Reuss added responsibilities for Cadillac and global portfolio planning in June 2018. Since then, he has been building an integrated product development and Cadillac organization to support an accelerated product and technology launch cadence and the brand’s global growth plans. Cadillac will be introducing a new vehicle every six months through 2021.

Reuss has also been leading the transformation of the company’s global product development workforce and processes to drive world-class levels of engineering in advanced technologies and improve quality and speed to market. He is doubling the resources allocated to electric and autonomous vehicle programs in the next two years.
    https://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/...103-reuss.html

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Well they stay inside the company and expect different results performance wise. Not my call but results speak louder than rosy press releases. We shall see. Look at the 5 year GM stock price --- If I was Mary I would be worried as well which is most likely why we saw the restructure of the infrastructure of GM but was it enough? Doubt it but we will see.

Comment

At the same time about eight years ago Ford’s stock price was within $2/share of GM’s; just looked it up and Ford’s is now $7.80 a share and GM closed just under $33/share.
      Last edited by John; 01-03-2019, 04:39 PM.
      Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. Our 2020 ME C8 Corvette is next.

Comment

Congratulations to awesome Mr Mark Reuss.

he is the man!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
        Working...
        X