MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tremec TR-9007 DCT For The C8? C7’s Ending & C8’s Beginnings: Possible Options. ME’s Infotainment System Capabilities and Components

2 of 2 < >

Wish To Change Your Forum Name? Bob Lutz on C8 vs C7 Pricing; ME’s LT2 Engine Technology Enhancments!

It is easy to change your forum name. Retain your post count. Please PM “John.”
Chazcron’s Renders of Today:https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...w-gif-and-ones
C8 Just A Little More: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...on-for-version
See more
See less

Invite MECF Bash Breakfast

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invite MECF Bash Breakfast

Invitation to attend the NCM Bash MECF Breakfast!

All are invited to our Friday, April 26th, 6:29 AM Breakfast at the Wild Eggs Restaurant: 804 Campbell Lane in Bowling Green. Invite includes your friends and family — whether they are a MidEngineCorvetteForumMember or not. As there is significant forum member overlap, this invite of course includes all our fellow-friendly-forum members from Stingrayforums.

Why 6:29 AM is the question I am often asked? Two reasons, is that strange time is one people remember and show up for. Second and more importantly, the day’s events at the National Corvette Museum start at 8:00 AM, and with only a 10 minute travel time to the Museum, we have our early breakfast so those who wish to attend the 8:00 AM events will be there on time.

I have already confirmed with Wild Eggs Management that have again reserved as much space as we will need, and that they are opening early for us as they usually do.

We recognize that as our breakfast is still many days away, plans can change, i.e., signing up below is your best current prediction and not a commitment on your part.

If you are thinking of attending our BASH Breakfast, please sign up below, including your name(s). We will share phone numbers and other info solely by private messages.

Thank you.

Some many questions about the ME right now; so few concrete answers yet!

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

1/2: John & Ann Elegant (forum name: John)

Excited owners of a 2015 Z06. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 20 year members of NCM. A ME C8 Corvette is coming next.

Comment

I'll be there. Brad Christman.

Bash registration opens tomorrow (1/2/19) according to the NCM web site.
      1966 coupe - Sunfire Yellow
      1970 coupe - Bridgehampton Blue
      2004 Z06 - Millennium Yellow
      2016 Z06 - Laguna Blue

NCM Lifetime Member since 2003

Comment

Me too, Gary Moller.

Comment

I'm in. 1 attending. Mike Furman...forum name Mike@Criswell

http://s420.photobucket.com/user/mfurman7/media/Decorated%20images/signature%202019/FurmanSignatureNOV2017.jpg.html][/URL]

Comment

Exciting that you will again be joining us Mike. We are getting the “crew” together, and happy to welcome all new members and their friends.

Food is great too!

Comment

I hope that I can make it. Had a massive heart attack on November 19...2 major surgeries later, 25 day stay in hospital and a LVAD surgerically implanted. Lucky to be here. Lon Solomita

Comment

Lon, we are all so sorry to hear your news. And so glad you got through the initial stages and are now moving forward. Wow, putting all the little daily stuff into perspective.

​​​​​​Here’s to you continued progress!!! They have great and super healthy oatmeal at Wild Eggs. I hope to buy yours at our breakfast!

Comment

Originally posted by dolfanlon View Post
                  I hope that I can make it. Had a massive heart attack on November 19...2 major surgeries later, 25 day stay in hospital and a LVAD surgerically implanted. Lucky to be here. Lon Solomita
                  I'm glad you're still with us too! Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery!

Comment

Please add me to the breakfast list. Just one for now.

Comment

Please tell “Corvette George” we want him to come too!

Comment

Already signed up for the BASH! And for the third straight year, John, add two, Bill and Marty Luken

Comment

It will be nice to see you both again this year. Thanks Bill and Marty!

Comment

Count me in for one, maybe two! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Comment

We’ll plan to be there.
                              Joe and Ruthene Dillard. (Plasboy)
                              There is a madness to my method!

2015 Z06 Torch/adrenaline
                              2001 coupe Torch/oak R8C
                              79 coupe Silver/oyster
                              All one owner
                              Museum lifetime members

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse