MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

We Welcome Featured Vendor “American Hydrocarbon” With 25+ Years Of Experience

Pat leads the team at American Hydrocarbon, creating superbly crafted pieces that have been on winning show cars in 27 countries. https://www.shop.americanhydrocarbon.com/main.sc. More information to come real soon, including in two new threads already.
2 of 3 < >

Corvette Today Podcast With Dr. Sean Preston, Leader Of the National Corvette Museum!

Dr. Sean Preston is the President and CEO of the National Corvette Museum.  Sean talks about the virtual NCM Bash this year (because of Covid-19), what's new at the Museum, upcoming events and how you can become a member of the National Corvette Museum. Also hear about new exhibits, the updated website development, the new virtual aspects now in place at the Museum, and Museum In Motion.  Be sure to check out this episode of CORVETTE TODAY!
3 of 3 < >

Official C8 Owners Manual, Build and Price, Visualizer, Pricing, and Ordering Information

See more
See less

Latest numbers from BG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many days are currently expiring between 3400 and 3800, If anyone has experienced, observed or otherwise knows the [in the moment] 3400/3800 transition phase?

Comment

• Originally posted by brAnd7onX View Post
      I wish they would just work weekends with a part time crew. 4 days 10 hours (full time monday through thursday) and 3 days for 10 hours (part time friday to sunday) but I guess theres a reason they are not? Still love to see the progress.
      Current parts supply (there are 400 unique C8 suppliers) to increase production over a current average of 90 being now made, prevents adding a second shift or even a partial shift at this time. At the same time GM is thinking that there will be increased parts supply next month to then implement a second, five day per week, daily shift.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates.Lifetime, annual contributors, and 22 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

• I imagine we're at the 10 hour shift now until second shift starts, which I hope happens on April 13. Just depends on suppliers.

Comment

• April 13th would be a bit of a delay. You mean July or August I am guessing.

Comment

• Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
            April 13th would be a bit of a delay. You mean July or August I am guessing.
            Give Poor Jeremy a break, He's been having fun driving at the Spring Mountain facility....
            Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

• Originally posted by C8broughtmeback View Post
              April 13th would be a bit of a delay. You mean July or August I am guessing.
              I was reminded that Corvetteblogger said July 6th, but I'm sure we'd all be excited if they started on the 13th
              Murray - Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
              2020 Torch red Stingray coupe, Adrenaline red 2LT Q8Q E60 NPP
              Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

• Wednesday last VIN produced 4272

Comment

• Originally posted by LJT View Post
                  Wednesday last VIN produced 4272
                  Thanks so much for the updated info. Great to see such great numbers being hit.
                  Eagerly anticipating my 2020 C8 (1YC07), ELB (GS7), Z51, 2LT, GT2, J6F, E60

Comment

• Normally event code 3400 is given 2 weeks prior to the TPW. Since the actual TPW can vary, discrepancies will occur.
                    New C8: GDO yellow, DTH CF Racing stripes, Q8Q CF wheels, Z51, J6E yellow calipers, E60 Front end lift, ZZ3 engine appearance pkg, FE4 mag ride, EYK chrome badges, FA5 C Fiber interior trim, AH2 GT2 seats, 3M9 yellow seat belts, HZN Natural Dipped Interior.

Comment

• Thanks LJT!
                      4161 to 4272 = 112

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	296
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	158315
                      Deposit: July 30/19, 1100: Sept 15/19, 3000: Feb 14/19, TPW WAS May 18, August 24 now July 27. tomorrow? Who knows.

Comment

• last VIN produced on Thursday = 4380

Comment

• Funky math and conjecture.

Thursday last VIN 4380 add 108 for friday=4488. My VIN is 4674. that 186 cars to go. So assuming 100 cars per day after shutdown says my car should be complete 7/7/20.

I believe Kai said that there were 230+ car left on the line after covid-19 shutdown. conservatively, 80 cars per day says it would take approximately 3 days to clear the line or the
                          build cycle is about 3 days. Therefore my car would start build today!! Yea!
                          New C8: GDO yellow, DTH CF Racing stripes, Q8Q CF wheels, Z51, J6E yellow calipers, E60 Front end lift, ZZ3 engine appearance pkg, FE4 mag ride, EYK chrome badges, FA5 C Fiber interior trim, AH2 GT2 seats, 3M9 yellow seat belts, HZN Natural Dipped Interior.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unclestu View Post
                            Funky math and conjecture.

Thursday last VIN 4380 add 108 for friday=4488. My VIN is 4674. that 186 cars to go. So assuming 100 cars per day after shutdown says my car should be complete 7/7/20.

I believe Kai said that there were 230+ car left on the line after covid-19 shutdown. conservatively, 80 cars per day says it would take approximately 3 days to clear the line or the
                            build cycle is about 3 days. Therefore my car would start build today!! Yea!
                            And Mine too! 4699
                            Rapid Blue 3LT, HTO Tension Blue, Z51, 5ZZ, E60, ZZ3, ZYC, FE4, J6N, FA5, Q8Q, SHW, VJR, C2Q, R8C

Comment

• Originally posted by LJT View Post
                              last VIN produced on Thursday = 4380
                              Slowin down a bit.

4273 to 4380 = 106

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	158724

Comment

• Hopefully they are sneaking some test HTCs on the line to get ready for Profuction Builds!!

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X