Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

SGTMAJ USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER Joins MECF As A Featured Forum Vendor.

Welcome to SGTMAJ USMC USMC AUTO & TOY HAULER! We are so happy to have you now join us as a MECF Featured Forum Vendor. We can not wait to help your new business grow. We know you will provide a great transport service to our members and others!
2 of 3 < >

Z06 Potential Patents

As we get ready for the Z06’s debut sometime in the next year, IMO time to brush up on the 23 GM C8 patents — many of which are Z06 potentials: https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...alized-patents
See more
See less

The McLaren Speedtail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The McLaren Speedtail

Meet the McLaren Speedtail. Boasting 250mph speeds and a price tag of $2.25 million, all 106 of these cars are already sold. Deliveries start in early 2020.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	mclarentop.jpg Views:	1 Size:	37.4 KB ID:	13699Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1540607960940.jpg Views:	1 Size:	33.0 KB ID:	13700Click image for larger version  Name:	FB_IMG_1540607957641.jpg Views:	1 Size:	75.4 KB ID:	13701

IF I ever had $2.25 million to spend on a car it definitely would not be this one , just my opinion
    A thought if I might ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluevette View Post
      Meet the McLaren Speedtail. Boasting 250mph speeds and a price tag of $2.25 million, all 106 of these cars are already sold. Deliveries start in early 2020.
      Click image for larger version Name:	mclarentop.jpg Views:	1 Size:	37.4 KB ID:	13699Click image for larger version Name:	FB_IMG_1540607960940.jpg Views:	1 Size:	33.0 KB ID:	13700Click image for larger version Name:	FB_IMG_1540607957641.jpg Views:	1 Size:	75.4 KB ID:	13701
      Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
      IF I ever had $2.25 million to spend on a car it definitely would not be this one , just my opinion
      Thanks Bluevette for finding and sharing the Speedtail. I concur with Ssscooter66, however, that is far from my dream car.

There would be alternative sports car for me to spend even a lesser amount of money.
      GBA Black; HTO Twilight/Tension interior; Z51 & Mag Ride; E60 lift; 5VM visible carbon fiber package; 5ZZ high wing; FA5 interior vis CF; ZZ3 engine appearance; 3LT; Q8T Spectra Gray Tridents; J6N Edge Red Calipers; SNG Edge Red Hashmarks; VQK Splash Guards; RCC Edge Red engine cover; VJR illuminated sill plates. Lifetime, annual contributors, and 23 year members of National Corvette Museum. Home is the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ssscooter66 View Post
        You can get 2 of these for that price.
        Rocket City Florida- 2001 ZO6 - 2013 427 Vert - 2020 Stingray

Comment

Audi R8, V10 for $140,000 would be a better choice for me. Or, if they decide to allow us to order the ME Corvette. That will work much better. Plus I save a couple of million that I could spend on the boat.
          3LT Long Beach Red , Z51, FE4 , ZZ3, Black interior ,38S red stitching, Q8T, FA5, ER1, CFX, and R8C

Comment

Not that enamored with it plus short about 2.249999999999M. But I'd test drive it if they give those away.
            2017 TR GS 2LT

Comment

Also found this video and it does look much better here. I agree with all of you though, but since there are only 106 of them at that price, I'm sure that most if not all of the people who bought it have more than one exotic and the money isn't a problem for them.
              Last edited by Bluevette; 10-28-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

$2.25m??? Surely a nice automobile but it's not how I would choose to spend that amount of money. Grant me a Ferrari 488 Spyder as my sportster (at least until the ME is out) and an Aston Martin DB11 as my GT and leave me $1.45m for generating interest money to pay for fuel and I'm very happy.

Comment

I suspect most of these will never see a public road. The people who have bought these have more money than they know what to do with, and they buy cars as collector art. They'll keep it garaged, truck it to a show now and then, and hope to sell it for even more down the road.
                  Current C7:SunKissed, 2015 2LT, 7MT, Black over Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic, Stingray convertible

Status 3300, TWP 5/17: 2021 2LT HTC, Red Mist Metallic Tintcoat, two-tone Natural w/ suede inserts, FE2, NPP Nickname TBD

Proud member of the Old Dominion Corvette Club: https://www.olddominioncorvetteclub.org/

Never grow up - It's a trap.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X