Adnimation ATF

Collapse

MECF_728x90_top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Site Maintenance

Site maintenance will take place at approximately 2022-01-17 10:15:00 Pacific Time and should only take a few minutes. The forum may be unavailable during this time.
See more
See less

Intermittent Camera problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermittent Camera problems

About once a month the cameras on my 2021 C8 stop working. The backup camera is inoperable and the display, which normally has the rear view when the car is in reverse, looks like this: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3200.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	345798
    None of the other cameras work when this happens except for the rear view mirror camera. If you select the front view you get nothing. The intermittent nature of this seems like a software glitch, but who knows? I'm hesitant to take this to the dealer for an intermittent problem - that tends to not work out well. Has anybody else seen this, and can anyone provide any information on this?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Just4grins View Post
    I'm hesitant to take this to the dealer for an intermittent problem - that tends to not work out well.
    Well you need to try that IMO. Looks like you have video evidence. Maybe a code has been flipped they can identify. I haven't heard of this prob and not experienced it in 17 months of ownership. My first stop would be the dealer.

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
    Working...
    X