Collapse

Chevrolet Extended Limited Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As to the HTC coverage - why is a motor not an electrical item.

Can someone tell us exactly which parts of the HTC top ARE covered
    and which parts ARE NOT covered.

Thanks

Comment

[QUOTE=STEVEC8;n316343]As to the HTC coverage - why is a motor not an electrical item.
      On the GM Vehicle Service Contract a motor is an electrical item

Can someone tell us exactly which parts of the HTC top ARE covered
      and which parts ARE NOT covered.
      See Post #27 for contract Administrator's contact info. They can answer your questions.

2014 C7 3LT Coupe Laguna Blue Z51, SOLD but not forgotten
      2022 C8 HTC 3LT Z51 Red Mist Metallic, Natural Dipped Interior, Carbon Flash Nacelles, Carbon Flash Dual Racing Stripes, Carbon Flash Outside Mirrors and Rear Spoiler, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Magnetic Ride Control, Front Lift, Edge Red Calipers
      DEPOSIT 9/3/20 at Criswell
      1100 9/11/21
      2000 9/17/21
      3000 9/22/21
      TPW 10/18/21
      3800 10/21/21

Comment

Originally posted by fastcar321 View Post
        Unless you buy the GM [email protected] at initial delivery other warranties( really service plans) start the day you buy them and run concurrently with any remaining factory warranty. So if you buy a plan for 5 years with 2 years factory remaining you are really only getting a 3 yr extension/plan. The price for a 5 year plan under that circumstance needs to be amortized over 3 yrs for the true cost since the 1st 2 years are useless.
        I hear this allot. So, if I bought a 2 year service plan in the first year of my car purchase, there would be zero benefit. I also hear the extended service plan starts after you original warranty expires. A major seller of the GM EPPs confirmed that they start after, not concurrent. But I would like to see this in writing before I sign and pay for anything.

Comment

Question: does anyone NOT agree that, if you intend to purchase GM extended Warranty coverage, the best time to do so is about 6 months before the original GM Factory warranty expires?
          Thanks! (Asking for me!)

Comment

I’ve been told this by one of the major sellers of GMEPP service contracts mentioned here. But, he also stated no convertible parts covered, so there’s that.

Comment

Originally posted by KAOS View Post
              Question: does anyone NOT agree that, if you intend to purchase GM extended Warranty coverage, the best time to do so is about 6 months before the original GM Factory warranty expires?
              Thanks! (Asking for me!)
              Only reason otherwise would be to have the cost rolled into your Original Purchase Price?

Mike Scibetta
              St Cloud, FL
              Future Owner/Operator of 2022 C8 Corvette

Comment

Thanks Mike -

Comment

MECF_728x90_bottom

Collapse
                Working...
                X